cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a main office that has 2 gateways, 192.168.254.12 (which is used to access another network via T1 connection to the 10.0.0.x network) and 192.168.254.31 (which is used for Internet traffic for the main office and for connecting VPN's).  We al...

ctimm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Dears , trying to configure Cisco In the LAN side configured one Interface VLAN and Configure IP address on that and add the AP’s to the VLAN ..and on the WAN ADSL its p2p with Qtel bridge mode ..from the Access Point I am able to reach 172.31....

Hi,Can any one explain me , why do we use loopback interfaces with 32 bit subnet mask only?  Is there any special reason behind that.Likewise we use loopback interface IP addresses  in BGP network config and we advertise it using network command . wh...

I am a new network admin at my company, and I am investigating a problem that is on a network designed by someone no longer here. So, I can't ask why things were set up the way they were. Anyway, here's the issue:We have 50Mbps WAN connections betwee...

Attached the topology diagram.in general i'm running EIGRP at the sites within providers 2 and 3 with process #1, and OSPF area 0 at the core devices in the HQ.Any ideas about this design?i'm planning to apply EIGRP at the sites within provider1, do ...

I have an cisco switch (1900 series) with ios version 8.4. i want to configure any one port of switch as access port. but as i enter in interface i am not able to get switchport mode command. i am getting switching option like store & forward , ...

Hi,I am in the process to route two buildings together. Both building have the same network setup. 2 Core Switches 4506-E Chassis having glbp for layer 3 redundency on about 20 vlan in each building with default intervlan routing in place.Below is a ...

hi all i have a problem with my adsl line connected on a HWIC-ADSL on router 2901 it was working good until yesterday .  the atm interface is down but the interface dialer is up .i connected this line into home adsl modem and the line is working good...

Hi, I've got a Cisco 2621 with this IOS image in flash: c2600-i-mz.120-7.bin (the only IOS in flash).when i power up the router, the following errors occour:open: file "n" not foundopen(): Open Error = -1loadprog: error - fileopenboot: cannot load "f...

We are getting some packet drops on our some 2960 switchs. sh int f0/27 | inc drops|bitsInput queue: 0/75/0/0 (size/max/drops/flushes); Total output drops: 102975 minute input rate 0 bits/sec, 0 packets/sec5 minute output rate 6000 bits/sec, 3 packet...

Hello,I was planning to buy 7204 VXR for my site's router for the following requirements:- support for ATM, Serial, ISDN- support for 3 10/100/1000 ethernet interface- support for 2 WAN interfaceHowever, I realized that the 7200 series will not be av...