cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 871 router at one of my client sites.    (they purchased the router from me and I sent them the router with a basic configuration on it).  When they connect it after hours clients get the proper IP addresses and dhcp configuration howe...

Resolved! DNP 3.0

I have a client that wants to transmit information generated in his equipments through a Cisco Router, he wants to connect the devices to a async/serial port in the router and then transmit the information over frame relay, is this possible, is DNP 3...

We have a problem to in install Internat via VRF . I have a problen in the nat and real ip address will be put as loopback or secondary address.We tried the both .THe real ip address is pingable from the internet .The proble our lan can not go outsid...

Hi all,  I am starting out my IPv6 knowledge as my ISP has started provding IPv6 services over 6RD.I have a router which does my DSL and internet facing NAT, then behind it I have an additional router without DSL that I do all my other stuff on like ...

HiIn new our project we had installed IBM blade center HT.now we have to add 2 catalyst 3110 switches to blade chassis.in our plan we should change vlan of port management of any switches.By default fastethernet0 assigned to management port.unfortuna...

N.ima0102 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIn our project, we had to configure PAGP between catalyst cisco 3110.there is no problem in configuration of PAGP and everythin is ok,and channel is up.but after reload cisco, chanel can not be up and between switches all packet are in loop between...

N.ima0102 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using 6 routers in gns3 and there is a problem in route advertisements.R2 is in AS 200, R3,R4,R5 are in AS 100 and R6 is in AS 300, R2-> R3 eBGPR3,R4,R5 are in same AS, iBPG(using Route reflector instead of fullmesh iBGP)R5-> R6 eBGP.R3 to R4...

Hi,What is the difference between below two commands, I am interested to know only bold portion.aaa authorization exec default group radius none aaa authorization network default group radius none RegardsSiva Kondala Rao

Hi Gurus,I have a question regarding the use of distribute list out to only advertise deafult route to certain eigrp neighbor.Current Scenario: i have 3 routers sitting in a same vlan1 on the switch running eigrp. Name them A, B & C. I need to advert...

smart5 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Expertsthe below are used IPV4 in private network , what is the equivalent in IPV6 how to configure it as IPV610.0.0.0/810.0.0.0/1610.0.0.0/24172.16.0.0/16192.168.0.0/24thanksJamil

Dear sirWe are an ISP we have LNS cisco router the topology :Backhule Fiper link from service providerinternet fiper from service providerLNSinternet router with B---Posted by WebUser Nizar Hamoudah from Cisco Support Community App

Hi allWe are going to install another MPLS link to our provider, so we should learn all the routes from the mpls on this new router.My question is, how do we select what router will be used as primary? the current router is a 10meg circuit, the new i...