cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Short version:  Has anyone ever seen the installation of a WIC card in an 1841 render the router inoperable?  (No SYS PWR led or fan?)Long version:    Our company recently decided to upgrade our existing T1 connections to remote offices by upg...

We have a client that have several ME-3400E switches, their problem was when they are using their Ethernet tester (http://www.jdsu.com/en-us/Test-and-Measurement/Products/a-z-product-list/Pages/smartclass-ethernet.aspx) in compliance to RFC2544, pack...

Hi,If I configure archive using scp, is this all the conifg I would need?config tip domain-name domain.intcrypto key generate rsa general-keys mod 1024 aaa new-model#aaa new-model #authentication login default local  ##aaa authorization exec default ...

Hi,To run a PoE switch module on the 2951, am I going to need more than the standard one power supply? The documentation is a little fuzzy on this.Router#sh verCisco IOS Software, C2951 Software (C2951-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(1)T2, RELEASE SOFTW...

Hi Guys,I'm having an issues to update my bgp neighbor new IP prefixes.I received an email from the peering neighbor,Their AS path is announcing a new set of prefixes,103.14.28.0/24103.14.29.0/24But when I running the command below, two of the new pr...

Hi All,We have existing 3845 Edge router  and 22 Remote location branches all branches have different series of router like ,1800, 2600, 2900 Etc,  now management want to deploye  a new router and the existing (3845 ) router will be for backup , sugg...

Hello all, I've a question about a T1 set up that I'm working on.  I'm attempting to use a 2901 router with a purchased T1 HWIC and that will go as a Point to Point (Lease line) connection back to the local network where it will connect to an adtran ...

HiI want run IPV6 multicast routing on Cisco 6506 device, I know i can activate IPv6 multicast routing globally but , Is it possible to run ipv6 multicast routing on interface vlan XXXX ?Please send me documents ...Thanks