cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

i have a 2921 with a serial and an ethernet. i created an access list allowing http and SMTP from any source to destination [my /24 subnet that lives on the ethernet side of the router]. i applied the ACL *IN* to the serial interface. i thought that ...

Hi friends,Hopefully you can help us on this issue, we are about to upgrade Cisco Load Balancer CSS 11501 firmware from current ver, 8.10.4.01 to  8.10.6.02.this is a production line device (a running 24x7 network), upgrading will create unpredictabl...

Hi All,I have a query regarding the usage of Public IPs and the typical Cisco gateway redundancy protocols such as VRRP, HSRP and GLBP.  My query is over the wasted use of Public IPs by these specific protocols.  My design is as follows - 2 x Cisco 4...

class FTP                 shape average percent 28                 shape avergae 25                 bandwidth percent 26if shape command define Max BW limit and bandwidth percent command define Min BW, how these command will work?

Hi all, We have 1 router connected to 1 switch running OSPF between them in the part of LAN. . When SW starts OSPF must be known a default route pointing to router, but the problem I'm having is after the switch is reloaded this is...

Got stuck on this one.PPPoE is established and I can access router from outside. But router can't ping itself and ouside and NAT isn't working as well.Main goal is to make Internet work from router.Cisco IOS Software, C890 Software (C890-UNIVERSALK9-...

kolob4all by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Copying IOS Image

Hi NetPros,I have two Routers (C1812 & C1841) each having different version of IOS images. I was wondering if its possible to copy IOS image from flash of one Router and use it to upgrade another. If it is, how can it be achieved.Thanks in advance fo...

tomocisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! router log message

I got this message like 500 times non-stop and I have no idea what does it mean, i have a cisco 2921mx and a couple of 2900's switches hooked up in this application, however this message got me confused... any help would be apresiated.SYS-2-INTSCHED:...

Hello folks,track 123 ip sla 1 reacheabilityip sla 1  icmp-echo 10.10.10.10 source-interface Vlan1timeout 1000threshold 2frequency 3ip sla schedule 1 life forever start-time nowip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 20.20.20.20 track 123.ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 3...