cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,I would like to know if the OER balance the outbound traffic, the inbound or both?Currently at my network i had configured OER but im not sure about how setup correctly the values for theOER.Thank you for the advice.Regards,

We currently have the following configuration:STB_6509#sho modMod Ports Card Type                              Model              Serial No.--- ----- -------------------------------------- ------------------ -----------  1   10  WiSM WLAN Service Mod...

Hello Everyone,We have 1 router in HQ and 1 in remote location.I am testing the dial back out line but it is not working.when i am trying to start dial back from HQ router:HARCVPN3#xyzTrying xyz(192.168.27.252)...% Connection timed out; remote host n...

Hi,We have a router (7206) which connected to client device in /30 IP segment, but this device is a switch which connected to many more devices. Doing packet capture on our router interface unravel many ARP requests whcih comes from the client switch...

talmadari by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI I have cisco 887M-K9 router and I can see output drops are increasing on ATM interface.can somebody please suggest me whats the problem and how to solve it.       POP-ROUTER05#sh interfaces atM 0ATM0 is up, line protocol is up  Hardware is MPC ATM...

We have a system that uses DNS to communicate back to our systems, returning an A record with the contents 0.0.0.0 that indicates some state to us.Any reason what this is being blocked by a router? Even with CBAC turned off?An answer of 255.255.255.2...

simonwynn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am having trouble getting NAT working.I am setting up NAT on Hamilton router.There are 2 inside routers - Waihi and Huntly. There is one outside interface (web server).When I use "show ip nat translations" or "debug ip nat" and generate traf...

fran19422 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have a Cisco Catalyst 4003 series switch with WS-X4012 supervisor engine installed on it. When I looked at the LED indication of the module, if found it has turned from green to amber which seems there is an issue with this module. Aprecia...

We can not see mac of client on our side some time.interface GigabitEthernet0/1.2361 description Shindler Riyadh encapsulation dot1Q 2361 ip address 77.87.17.129 255.255.255.252 ip broadcast-address 0.0.0.0 rate-limit input 2048000 256000 384000 conf...

villi1977 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysI have a cisco 1142 AP connected to a Cisco 2960 switch which is connected to a Fortinet Firewall that is the DHCP ServerOn the firewall I have configured 3 vLans and have 3 SSID's on the cisco. I have configured the firwall as a DHCP server f...