cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Transmit discards on 28xx Router

Hello guys,I have a 28xx Router. 2xT1/s are connected to its serial interfaces. I bundle them in a PPP Multilink interface. I am using Solar winds software to monitor the device. Lately I am getting a lot of transmit discards errors for the Multilink...

rvr_76bg by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PING works, TRACE doesn't...

Hi,Can someone please shed some light onto what appears to be unexpected behaviour?I am able to ping an ip address using a particular VLAN interface as the source and get a response, see below:Core_Switch_6509#ping Protocol [ip]: Target IP address: ...

Overlay

Hello Experts!what is the Equivalent for OTV  for 6500 VSS,curently we r connected over L3 MPLSthanks

storm-control explanation

Hi,I am trying to understand below config.3750#sh run int  gi1/0/1Building configuration...Current configuration : 457 bytes!interface GigabitEthernet1/0/1 switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q switchport mode trunk load-interval 30 srr-queue bandwidt...

7600-SIP-200 Issue

We have a cisco 7600 router that have a 7600-SIP-200 module installed on it slot 3 when we try to test the router we have the module give the ollowin error:% module 3 is operationally off (Module  Failed SCP dnld)Knowing that we have another router t...

karim7784 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! FTP policy routing

Hello. I have the following scenario. One router with two adsl lines with a couple of sla's monitoring the status of them and adding/deleting the default route from the routing table accordingly to the status of the line. My problem is the following....

VLAN over WAN configuration help

Hi,I have cisco 4506 E at the HO and cisco 3506 at branch office. 20 VLANs are configured in cisco 4506 at HO.Presently branch office is in the same vlan (vlan 1). and the connection between HO and the branch is through P2P layer 2 link. And the bran...

Internal DNS Resolution

Hi!Is it possible to configure 2 cisco routers connected through a wan link for Internal LAN DNS Resolution so that users behind these routers can connect to each other using their computer names and not ips?Thanks.

error %SMC-2-BAD_ID_HW on Cisco 871

HelloI've got 871 routerThe was c870-advsecurityk9-mz.123-8.YI2.bin  inside. After I upgraded IOS to c870-advsecurityk9-mz.124-9.T7.bin and reload, 871 dorp to ROMMON with strange error_________________________________________________________________...

lexxa7777 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes