cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear all,This is a small, but irritating issue. I am trying to do static NAT (PAT) before pushing it into the VPN (IPSEC).However, the nat command yields:Global address overlaps with maskstatic (inside,outside) 195.88.18.249 access-list application_a...

Can someone explain to me the exact purpose of, when creating an  instance of BGP on a router, when to and not to implement the  address-family command? And, if so, what is the purpose?

I have a stack of five 3750X's connected in a single stack with the stackwise cables.  Within this one stack, I created two power stacks, one power stack has 3 switches and the other has two switches.  In each of the separate power stacks, one power ...

agrigals by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm new to VRRP and I have a question that may sound stupid, but I couldn't find the answer in the InternetIf we consider the topolgy attached. We want to transfer info between R1 and R4 using R2 and R3. R1 has default-gateway: 192.168.1.3 and...

Hi.I've recently started work in a new position at a new company, and I'm trying to clean up the mess left by expending too fast and using the wrong people to make said expansion.Basically, $POE has a bit of a mess regarding connectivity to some clie...

darren.g by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All    Appreciate if you help me with below When I have more than Ethernet switching module in a router, do layer 2 switching works between these swithcing modules or it only works withing the same switching module ?? Imagine I have two WS-X674...

Hi All,I have a query that I hope you can help me with? I am in the process of planning our new network. Our business is changing from hosting its own data centre, to moving it to a professional facility. We have 120 users, over 100 servers (physical...

Question is, you have 2 internet providers, we will call these A and B. "A" is preferred. Provider "A" BGP peer flaps or goes down, traffic will be moved to provider "B".When provider "A" comes backup, traffic should remain on provider "B" until prov...

dmbergen by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloTell you that recently my 2811 router has problems, the computer turns on but does not show me any command or error in the terminal or console at startup and stays on but does not show anything, something curious is that the terminals to connect...

Hi When the following was issued:ip wccp 0 redirect-list wccp_acl group-list 10 password 0 ourpasswordReceived this error: MDT: %COMMON_FIB-3-FIBIDBINCONS2: An internal software error occurred. WCCP:0 linked to wrong idb Loopback0 (xyz node name)When...

adnank002 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF help

HI all,  I have 2 * 1Mb ISP link, How can achieve load balancing with redundancy in OSPF.PLs help..Thanks in advanceRegards,Ajith

OK, I have been doing my home work but you gurus out there might be helpful with a questions I have:Here is my basic network layout for multicasting for Syn-appsMulticast Source-->3750 SW (add PIM SM-DM? Yes/No)-->3845 WAN Router (add PIM SM-DM? Yes/...

ironman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes