cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Here is my scenarion:     WAN1: 10.0.1.1/24 (default gateway:10.0.1.2)     LAN1: 192.168.1.1/24     WAN2: 10.0.2.1/24 (Gageway: 10.0.2.2)     LAN2: 192.168.2.1/24     WAN3: 10.0.3.1/24 (Gateway: 10.0.3.2)     LAN3: 192.168.3.1/24     WAN_HO (H...

cal060307 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cant find a reasonable priced Cisco switch to use for FTTH access ports in a small project.The 3750 has only 12 SFP slots, and is quite expensive per port.Is there any other products I have overloocked?

perpaal by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I was recently given a Cisco 7200 VXR and told to erase the stored configurations in it. I googled for guides and none was really helpful. I'm hoping that maybe someone can advice me on how to do erasing of Cisco 7200 stored config else I might ha...

About twice a day (that I notice) my wireless loses its internet connection.  All the wired machines continue to be connected to the internet but any wireless ones lose internet, though they maintain a connection with the router.Can anyone point me i...

marlzzzzz by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/qos/configuration/guide/qos_frhqf_support.htmlNested Policy and Reference Bandwidth for Child-Policy In HQF when you configure a nested policy with a child queueing policy under a parent shaping class, the...

t-shika by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I posted a question about this problem a few days ago, but so far I haven't been able to solve it. I was hoping posting a different question might get me started in the right direction. I have two VRF fast Ethernet interfaces that need to talk to eac...

baskervi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have been advised by my service provider that to do ATM IMA I need an AIM-ATM and a VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 card,  and that IMA is not support on the VWCI2-2MFT-G703 card.Can anyone confirm if this is true ?Thanks

I work for a MSO in a large metroplitan area. We are experiencing what we refer to as 'modem cycling' on what seems like random ports on a few of our Docsis 3 10k's. All modems drop at the same time, and then will come back up within a minute or so. ...

HiI'm having some weird issues with operating ip cache-flow with multicast routing, when this feature disabled multicast traffic started to flow.Is there any compatiblity issues with the multicast and cache flow?, I need to have both the multicast ro...