cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi!!I have checked on Cisco.com and as per a module support document for ISR's G2, the NM-1CE1TI-PRI module is not supported on new ISR's.Grateful if more clarification could be obtained about the above.Will be router not detect the module when inser...

net buzz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I thought i would post this here also as i always get replies and answers here!!I came in this morning to find 2 of my switches were not fully working, i could not http or telnet to them.When I tried to telnet to one of them i got:Sorry, erro...

HiI have a cisco 877 router setup with 2 vlan's and 2 dialers, each vlan routed to a dialer. I have some ports forwarded to my vlan 1 incl vpn traffic. I need to get vlan 2 to be able to vpn to vlan 1, and see some of the servers on vlan 1 which are ...

metalice7 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have 2 issues.1. Uplink connection between  WS-C3560E-48TD-E and WS-C2960S-48TD-L, i have the twinGig convertor  module, just need compatible SFP modules for that twinGig and 2960S 10G  and patch cores for that?!2. I have 15 km long fiber o...

TM13 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Nexus 7000 question. Normally when a command is hidden it indicates  deprecation in the next rev of code. That being the case what will be  the alternative command for "max-metric router-lsa include-stub  summary-lsa"? I don't like having to cost off...

jleblanc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone,I had purchased a HWIC-8A in an effort to provide terminal server capabilities into multiple routers. I had found a document that I thought would take me through the configuration but it doesn't appear that the command syntax is the same...

I don't know why the post has disappeared but here i am posting it again.Hello all,I am currently having a strange router behavior. As shown in the attached simple topology, R3 is connected to several switch ports, each port represents a subnet and e...

Hi All,i've got an problem with the Ports which are configured as 1G-Ports.The Problem is, that the connection to other Devices are "timeouted". Ping works fine, but when data is transfered to other Devices via the 1G Port, the transfer stopped becau...

Im trying to upgrade my IOS. It wasnt at ROMMON before but I thought I can upload the IOS on the xmodem so i did a en conf t config 0x0 reset / reload Now that I am in the ROMMON. If i type CONFREG to change the BAUD,  nothing shows up. Usually it g...