cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

guyshave 3750 switch and there are couple of vlans.....i dont want to run the instance on all vlans....so i have decided that i will run passive intreface default command....now my lan link is layer three and i want to run eigrp on that so the comman...

HiI have 3845 router where 200 branches are connect. Ho have database server where branch are synch interval period.some of days observation cpu load average 70 % and sometimes it reaches 100 %.yesterday when I give command clear arp then instant cpu...

I currently have 2 WAN connections and we are sending voice traffic to ISP-A and data traffic to ISP-B with the use of an ACL to specify source IP subnet then a route map to specify a next-hop address.  What I need to accomplish now is dual failover ...

Hi all,   I am not able to configure Service policy output command in Cisco 2921 router.While configuring I am getting below error.Router(config-if)#service-policy output QOSConfiguration failed!Same config is working fine in Cisco 3845  router. I am...

Hi,When configuring WAN serial link T1 :When do we need to configure the controller T1 and it's parameters in the controller mode ( controller t1 1/0/1) ?And some times controller t1 1/0/1 doesn't appear in the configuratio it's just serial. Does it ...

My Company has multiple locations on 3  continents (North America, South America and Europe).  All locations are  connected to each other via AT&T provided MPLS links and routed via BGP.  We  have a Data Center/HQ in each continent that acts as the I...

We have this strange OSPF behavior that seems to have suddenly cropped up.Here is the setupRouterA-2811Attached to Sprint MPLS network (they are distributing OSPF into BGP to run across their backbone)Running OSPFBackups are ISDN lines using Demand D...

Hi,I have two internal OSPF routers in area 22 which is totally stub area. Each of them represents a branch office. Each router has two WAN links; one primary and one backup (DSL).TT1 and TT2 are Service Provider routers (see topology).SP asked me to...

Hi all, I am looking to find the correct router for a 50 Mbps Ethernet connectin that is for Internet traffic. It will need to support 50 Mbps throughput, along with routing protocols for BGP, and maybe NAT/ACL's.  It most likely will be a used route...

Hi there,Have a Cisco 1811 that I want to use for a lab but unable to get into it.When it boots you get nothing on the console (e.g. no boot up indications) after a minute or so it presents:Press RETURN to get started!This drops me to the Router> pro...

Hello All,I would like to configure this, anyone knows how to get this done?Requests coming to IP address 10.1.1.1 port range 10000-40000 should be forwarded to 192.168.1.1 20000-20200.Rgds,Ceyhun

ctaymez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company uses GRE between our POP routers for management purposes.  We have a NMS that sits on a public IP at our head end to monitor all remote nodes.  The issue I'm having is with 3620 routers, for some reason, I do not get any return traffic fro...