cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm having problems upgrading the ADSL firmware on a HWIC-1ADSL card, which is necessary to overcome some incompatibilities with BT's network in the UK. The card is installed in a 1921 router and the IOS version is 15.0.1M3.I've uploaded firmware 4.0...

Hi Everybody,The best definition that I have found for OSPF exchange state is the following:In this state, the routers exchange DBD packets, which describe their entire link-state database. The routers also send link-state request packets, which requ...

Steph1963 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Upgrading the memory on an 1841.After inserting a 256MB/PC133/SDRAM/DIMM it would not post during the boot, hangs.If i take out the chip it works fine.The on-board memory is 128, so the 256 is the max it would take to a total of 384. According to the...

cgeorgiev by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am looking to setup a 2811 to send specific traps, much the same as I can do with an ASA, but cant find documention on it. On the ASA I set up a list and added the reason codes that I want to see and send the list as the trap.logging enable...

I have a router cisco 2801 with IOS version:Cisco IOS Software, 2801 Software (C2801-SPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(12), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) 1986-2006 by Cisco Systems, Inc.Compiled Fr...

Hello all- looking for a solution to the following problem.we have a main data center and 300 remote sites connected via the ISPs MPLS cloud. I need to police certain type of traffic from data center  (AV update downloads) to each field office down t...

Hello Everyone,How do you configure port-security on a 2811 router?  If not, is there a way to configure some type of security on each port?ThanksAlfred C.

dacruzer1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone!Is it possible to do a per-session queuing on the LAC? In addition, the service-policy should be provided by the Radius server.On the Virtual-template it is possible...However I have to manage some different traffic profiles and I can´t u...

We have an ISP connection that is connected via an ethernet interface on a 5510 ASA. We are allotted 10Mbps. I have currently have the interface set to 10Mbps Full. However we want to upgrade the connection to 25Mbps. I know I can set the port speed ...

lostngone by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii am planning to do multihoming with 2 isp's with single router connected to both the service providers..i have public ip pool and AS number from apnic...in the planned setup i want to do traffic load balancing with failover so both the links will ...

I am facing problem with Natting with Cisco Router.I am running BGP with one of my customer that has a server (195.1.x.1). I am getting BGP routes. But I dont want to route 195.x.x.x subnet in my network.MY LAN is 192.168.0.0/16Remote LAN Server:  19...