cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have two internal OSPF routers in area 22 which is totally stub area. Each of them represents a branch office. Each router has two WAN links; one primary and one backup (DSL).TT1 and TT2 are Service Provider routers (see topology).SP asked me to...

Hi all, I am looking to find the correct router for a 50 Mbps Ethernet connectin that is for Internet traffic. It will need to support 50 Mbps throughput, along with routing protocols for BGP, and maybe NAT/ACL's.  It most likely will be a used route...

Hi there,Have a Cisco 1811 that I want to use for a lab but unable to get into it.When it boots you get nothing on the console (e.g. no boot up indications) after a minute or so it presents:Press RETURN to get started!This drops me to the Router> pro...

Hello All,I would like to configure this, anyone knows how to get this done?Requests coming to IP address 10.1.1.1 port range 10000-40000 should be forwarded to 192.168.1.1 20000-20200.Rgds,Ceyhun

ctaymez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company uses GRE between our POP routers for management purposes.  We have a NMS that sits on a public IP at our head end to monitor all remote nodes.  The issue I'm having is with 3620 routers, for some reason, I do not get any return traffic fro...

Hi all,This issue is a bit confounding for me, but hopefully simple for one of you.  I have two sites, one in Alaska and one in California, connected via 10mb QinQ service from an ISP in Alaska.  The ISP is utilizing Verizon from Seattle south who is...

j.england by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have the topology attached, and I would like configure than R1 be the best Gateway to reach the networks 192.168.10.0 and 192.168.20.0 from the remotes routers, and when R1 fail, the R2 should be the best Gateway to reach the networks 192.168.10....

Hi there,I wish to create an ethernet bridge between different network segments on the same subnet over t1.I am replacing two adtran ta850's with two cisco 2801, each router has wic-1dsu-t1-v2 installed, to communicate over a telco t1 from Qwest.We n...

Currently I have an 8 ports IMA module which running on 4 active T1 plugged into the IMA module. They are going to discontinue 3 T1 services and keeponly 1 single T1. Can I use the existing 8 ports IMA module for a single T1 atm connection? Would it ...

kope by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a router who's ISP is PPPOE, we have 1 static IP address from the ISP already. We now need 2 static IP addresses, and the ISP has now provided them to us.their Dialer interface is currently set with "ip address negotiated" and we get the orig...

cisco-cdn by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I need help to understand an odd situation.I have 4 BGP connections to a provider (multi-homed environment). This is MPLS-VPN not Internet. The provider is allowing multi-path for the EBGP peer. My AS is 65000 and the provider’s AS is 123. My ...

MachadoGB by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card