cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Route summarization problem in ABR

Hi,     We have a setup of OSPF network with multiarea configuration on leased line network.In ABR, i'm trying to configure route summarization, but i'm contineously failed to do that.                Kindly help me to configure route summarization in...

siddindia by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VSAT Gilat query

Hi,Has anyone worked on VSAT module in routers (which supports Gilat) ?If anybody has worked, kindly share the experience w.r.t to the performance.Tks. & Rgd./Sack

BGP with two isps

Hi  I have one public block which is 192.168.160.0(for example) and this same ip block should advertise with two isps because these network ips are mailing server ips(smtp server,pop server etc).How to configure this in our cisco router?If one isp li...

bandwidth problem

we have a router having two leased lines configure on that but i need to use the full bandwidth of the both link at a time, how i can do itrouter config is as follows:Current configuration : 2101 bytes!version 12.4service timestamps debug datetime ms...

EIGRP link auto shut

Hi all!This is my first post here.I need your expertise or recommendations on an EIGRP setup.here's the scenario.ROUTERA<--ROUTERB--->ROUTERCRouter B is primary forwarding traffic to ROUTER A.Everything works fine.My only problem is this. I have web ...

application bandwidth calculator

Anyone,Our local group is trying to develop a formula that will somehow compute the bandiwdth value that will be needed by an application that is about to be develop. From here, we want to know specific questions that we can ask with our application ...

Clock on NTP Master Always Falls Behind

Dear All,We have configured our Core Router 7206 as NTP master which provides clocking to all the network devices (around 3000 devices ) in our Network.NTP Source IP on the router is the GiG Interface, but we are facing a problem on it that the route...

ranjit123 by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ATM/AIM Support in 2901

I have some ATM/IMA circuits.  Id like  to verify that the 2901 can support ATM and was wondering if there is the same aim slot that I can put my existing aim cards in.  I suppose not.  What's my best option? 

kardos420 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 2911 power supply problem

HiI have a problem with Cisco ISR G2 2911 series routers. One of our clients  has 50 routers in WAN network. All routers are totally new and in function only three months. BUT, three of them are DEAD. When I say DEAD I mean: they have no cooler activ...

WAN + LAN routing

Dear All,What is the best practice of the routing for LAN and WAN,Is it OSPF & BGP or EIGRP & BGP?Really appreciated for any reply.Regards,sam

sam_manay by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Site to Site VPN Tunnel

Hello Everyone,I'm hoping someone will be able to help me figure out an issue that I'm having. I'm sure it's something simple that I'm missing.  What I have is a site to site vpn tunnel between a Cisco 2801 and a Cisco 1841 router.  The tunnel itself...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: