cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello All,We have following scenario in internet block at one of our enterprise customer,2 * ASA firewalls (Active/Standby) ------L2 Switch------- 2 * Internet RoutersOspf is configured among ASA and internet routers. Each router having 16 Mbps link ...

rmujeeb81 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Networkers,I would like to know whether there is any mechanism to monitor route , the reason is when we have a link flap on the primary circuit normally the traffic flows through backup circuit but when there is continous flap on primary circui...

Hello,Customer is using AIM-ATM AIM with a VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1 card installed, and using the E1s in ATM mode.They have recently migrated to ISRG G2, but; ISR G2 (2911) dosen't support AIM Modules, and there is no relevant module for ATM.So is there anyt...

Hi,I seem to be stuck understanding the results on the lab im working on. If you look at the image, i have redistribution configured on R2 and R3 (redistributing EIGRP and OSPF in both directions) and i have RIP being redistributed by R5 into the EIG...

dkhouri by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hisuppose i have a vlan 1.1.1.129/29if i advertiserouter eigrp 1passive-interface defaultno passive-interface vlan 10 (1.1.1.129/29)network 1.1.1.0/24My question is will it still advertise /29 as under network command i have advertised classfull /24i...

Hi,We have two cisco 3745 router and only one Cisco 6509 L3 switch.Router A got 30M ethernet and Router B got another 30M eth link. When one of the WAN link of 30M goes down, we face session disconnection problem for a shorter period of time. WAN pro...

Dear all,What is the equivalent of IOS route maps "continue" in IOS XR ?Would this be nesting another policy after the pass statement ?TIASamir

I got question from my customer that he configure ISRg2, when he try "show ip int brief", he see that router has tunnel0 and use same IP address as Gi0.#sh ip int briefInterface                  IP-Address      OK? Method Status                Protoc...

well thanks to you guys i got the wireless up and working. one more issue, its that the clients take time to get an ip address and the ok light on the routers wireless side is blinking and not steady lit.how do i get it steady and decrease the time f...