cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am configuring a WAE-7341 for standalone content engine ACNS used for webcaching only.When I enable the l2-redirect and l2-return on the WAE I get high CPU on my Cisco 6504-E with  WS-SUP32-GE-3B - WS-F6K-PFC3B. The 6500 shows the wccp status as L2...

Hi!I'm trying to configure Cisco CISCO881G-K9 3G router to connect to mobile network without success. The cellular interface gets up but it doesn't receive IP addressIt seems that profile isn't activated and it should've been. Am I right?I've attache...

On our HP switches we have an 'Outside' VLAN where any device connected to these VLAN ports can use the ISP's 'outside' IP addressing for direct Internet access to bypass our firewall. We use this for videoconferencing devices.What is the correct way...

tommls by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Kinda have a complex setup, but lookingfor troubleshooting starting point.                                                                                   - PC on Nat / VPN                                                  - Cisco 871 (.78)Basic set...

jjursch by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!Can anybody check the below configuration for 1841 and see if there is some problem that is causing slowness both from inside and outside connections?Building configuration...Current configuration : 2784 bytes!version 12.4service timestamps debug ...

Hi guys,I am writing because I have a big problem with gns3.1)    I downloaded and decompressed the ios image file named “c1700-advipservicesk9-mz.124-15.T11” with winrar. I did not use cisco image upacker ( is this wrong?)2)    I chose the project d...

Currently I'm having an issue with system configurations for the Cisco WAAS device.In the running configuration it says the following:tacacs key ****Yet when you save the config (either via “write mem” or “copy running startup”) you see the following...

Hi,I'm having a problem when configuring this cisco router 1921 with an ip base software. Accordingly with the Cisco software advisor this sotware allows to configure the l2tp Client Initiated  Tunneling.But configuring the router the commands are no...

Hello to All I have found the following info this link http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_0t/12_0t2/feature/guide/defint.html Network managers may not always be able summarize type-5 link-state advertisements (LSAs) at the router level where redi...

Steph1963 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear all ...i have cisco  Router ASR 1000 .. i configure it ... i need to connect using PPPOE through gigaethernet ....the error 720 appear to me so where the problem ?????????Router#show running-configBuilding configuration...Current configuration :...