cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi to all,I'm working on a simple implementation of VRF and gre tunnel to archive this topology :                     Ce1                      |ce11----f1/0-MLS1-f0/0----f0/0-R1-f0/1----f0/1-R2-f0/0----f0/0-MLS2-f1/0----ce21                     |    ...

atbore by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have purchased a /27 WAN IP,and i constructed a tunnel with one of the IP other than the gateway IP.Theoretically the tunnel should work with out Route, but now in my case it is not working.I Wanna to route all tunnel (IPSec) traffic to the ...

Dear all,help me for  route or switching issueI have 7609 Router( Loopback- 10.99.0.174) which is connected to 2 Me3400 ( l2 Switch) like below10.96.16.36=========>10.96.18.100=========>10.96.16.517609.Interface.ip     MES01--Vlan.Ip         MES02--V...

Hi All,I tried configuring policy-map in a fastethernet 0/1 switchport on a cisco 2960 switch. But the configuration doesn't take effect. Once i move the policy-map to the interface vlan it's giving me an error that policy-map cannot be configured on...

rsavena14 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client that wants to add external IPs to both of his 2801 routers in 2 separate buildings.  I know that I can add a secondary IP to that interface but will it drop the connection between routers when I apply it?  Also, once I add the externa...

Hello guysI am going to upgrade my Internet Speed to be 8 Mbps and i need to know how to divide it per applicationFor example :2 M for Download2 M for Mail Exchange2 M For a site to site VPN tunnelIS it possible ????I appericate if you can provide me...

I have a Cisco 3620 configured for ADSL access with an external DSL modem in bridge mode. I have attached the relelevant working configuration below. This is working for me for quite some time. I am interested to use MLPPP with the same router and o...

I have just purchased an 887 ADSL Router to replace my ageing Netgear and have never setup one of the before. I have a small amount of experience with a PIX-501 firewall.I followed the start up wizard and entered all the details as I understand them ...

RonnieLowe by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,On one of our 2911 WAN routers i've noticed a high volume of traffic identified by NBAR as 'HL7' protocol (seveal GB). I'm not really sure what this is and after a search around, it looks like it's some health-related product.. I had the thoug...

I have been reading the CCNP Route 642-902 Official Certification Guide by Wendell Odem.  In that book the author discusses static neighbors under EIGRP and how once one neighbor is statically configured, dynamic discovery is disabled on that segment...

jfullwood by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes