cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have two cisco 3745 router and only one Cisco 6509 L3 switch.Router A got 30M ethernet and Router B got another 30M eth link. When one of the WAN link of 30M goes down, we face session disconnection problem for a shorter period of time. WAN pro...

Dear all,What is the equivalent of IOS route maps "continue" in IOS XR ?Would this be nesting another policy after the pass statement ?TIASamir

I got question from my customer that he configure ISRg2, when he try "show ip int brief", he see that router has tunnel0 and use same IP address as Gi0.#sh ip int briefInterface                  IP-Address      OK? Method Status                Protoc...

well thanks to you guys i got the wireless up and working. one more issue, its that the clients take time to get an ip address and the ok light on the routers wireless side is blinking and not steady lit.how do i get it steady and decrease the time f...

Hello,I have a question about the GSR RP active and standby selection procedure.As i know the default behaviour is when the GSR boots it selects the RP in the lower slot as active and the other one will be standby.Can this behaviour be changed ? how ...

Hi, just  I want to hear your opinion about the following:Imagine organization has 2xT1 with access to MPLS. Then organization suffers outage due to a fiber cut near the Central Office. Customer now wants protection mainly against fiber cuts and also...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm currently working on bonding MultipleDS3's (5). I've migrated about 150 Mbits to it thus far, and it seems to work fine, except when testing the speed across the link. A speedtest seems to max at around 10-15 Mbs, I'm also running a transparent b...

drwho1717 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Group,I want to use 1841 router for implementation in one project but I could not find out from where I can get End of Sale, End of Life and End of Support details for this router, can any one please provide some links so that I can dig out Cis...

Jigar Dave by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card