cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Us whenever we connecting Circuits Via frame relay.In this case the carrier us this giving a direct connection through ATM.The configuration that is in the remote site is as follows:interface Serial0/1/0 no ip address encapsulation frame-relay ip rou...

Hi to All,I am presently studying BGP route selection and I am having a hard time with iBGP route selection.Next questions are based on the following topology.BGP Route Selection between iBGP and eBGP routes.Does any criteria using weight or local pr...

Steph1963 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have what I hope is an elementary question. We have a leased line from one office to a DR site which we use to back up our data. We are using Cisco 7204 and and OC3 circuit. The data is sent in blocks (SRDF) and we are sending changes only. However...

I have a router configured to shape some traffic outbound from the WAN interface.  Config:class-map match-all ipshape   match access-group name ip_aclpolicy-map Shaping class ipshape     shape average 200000000 class defaultip access-list extended ip...

Resolved! IBGP routing loop

I have two routers located in different parts of the country. One currently has has bgp setup and is working. The second router was just installed and is configured but bgp is in the shutdown state waiting till this problem is fixes. I have the same ...

HiI have a question , I have a cisco router with an rj-11 interface thats connected to the internet.first of all I would like a breif explenation about all the interfaces that I have and what does it all mean , I have a Dialer interfacean ATM interfa...

Looking to add a second Internet connection to an enterprise network.  We havemultiple campus-size sites connected via MPLS.  At the moment, we only have one Internet connection at the main site.  We're planning to add a second connection to another ...

blamb by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've MPLS unicast IP forwarding applicationn on Cisco router. Now I  want to have same on Juniper M series routers. The Juniper is PE in my  network and OSPF and LDP is running on it. It learns and advertises the  lables correctly. Learned routes are...

Having some problems with NAT between our Office and Co-Location. I have attached the details.Basically we have 2 cisco 2811 routers connected over a bonded T1 connection. Private IP addresses on each end 10.58.0.2/30 <-> 10.58.0.1/30 . We have NAT e...

mikebry99 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody, can anybody help me with this:Please explain to me what do this comand:"hw-module module 7 reset "I used this comand, and it cause me this problem:PEP76VAL02#hw-module module 7 reset Proceed with reset of standby supervisor? [confirm]% ...

Confreg 0x1242 was entered in ROMmon instead of0x2142!  Router doesn't boot and the "SYS" light just flashes.  Is the hardware nowa paperweight or is there a way to recover it?

Here is my situation:I have an intranet that I connect to on the 152.x.x.x network. (It is a public address range, but it is not routed to the Internet).  A router that I do not control is used to access this intranet, with an IP address of 152.73.41...

Hi,I have bought the following: a Datum PSM523-L modem with an IDC DVB receiver SFX3102 DVBS/S2 16APSK no VCM and a CISCO 2811 + WIC-2T on it,I want to know more about the routing that will be done on the CISCO Rtr cs this is the first time I work wi...