cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have the following policy in place and am unsure as to why the ef  queue is empty.  I see the ef packets being matched and the first  portion of the output indicates ef packets going to the priority queue,  but the following table shows the ef queu...

We are adding a second ISP and I am looking for a sufficient router to provide load balancing between the two ISPs.  I am also kicking around the idea of forgetting the router and just making the T1 a backup route if the WiMax goes down, using only t...

Cybervex3 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi every oneIs there  a way to asociate a mac address to a layer 3 port in a router ? I mean to secure the port to only permit a precise mac address connected to it to have traffic . I had knoledge that I can do it in a switch ( mac security/port sec...

p.diaz by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have the following QoS policy setup in my lab and was wondering why am I seeing output drops on the WAN interface FE 0/1, when FTP'n a large file across my simulated WAN (4Mbps 250ms).  Is this a normal behavior when you're sending a larg...

johng231 by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am consistantly confused concerning the timeout and threshold settings when configuring IP SLA's. Can someone please clarify the difference between these two fields?Let's use the following example:I have two WAN routes of approximately equal bandwi...

mgrift by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a head office and couple of branch offices, Head office IP phones are connected with call manager correctly. head office i have 4500 series switch, in the switch phones are connected with vlan 112, callmanager connected with vlan 100. In the c...

Hello,I'm looking for some help. I work in nertwork support in an environment where it looks like the IP address scope at some of our sites might not be large enough. From time to time we have large numbers of users come to a site for short periods a...

hzhxwb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.I have a clients 857W which is out of smartnet... and im trying to resurect it.It looks like flash is dead. When it enters the boot strapper you get the followingC850 series (Board ID: 2-149) platform with 65536 Kbytes of main memoryflashfs[0]...

I've ACE and Switch(3560 switch) connected as follow:ACE(g1/1)<---->(g0/1)Switch. all interfaces appear to be up but still ACE and Switch can't ping each other. Config. is as follow. Please help.switch#sh ip int bInterface              IP-Address    ...

gavin han by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,The Docs for this model specify:Cisco Catalyst 2960S-48TD-L48 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports2 Ten Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ or 2 One Gigabit Ethernet SFP portsHowever, i can't seem to find any reference specifying that i can concurrently use on the sa...

Hello Members,i trying to configure a BGP address family for a vpn.this is the config i want to configure:router bgp 100 bgp log-neighbor-changes neighbor 172.17.0.6 remote-as 100 neighbor 172.17.0.6 update-source GigabitEthernet0/0.100 ! address-fam...

Hi,I have a Cisco 881 router and I can access it using the CCP 2.3. With this router I can surf internet with no problem and I want to replace it with my old router Linksys WRT54GS, but I need to open this ports on the 881:Linksys WRT54GS configurati...