cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey All,Is it possible to set the default route on an asa to something different for one particular IP address?so everyone uses the route outside 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 1.2.3.4and a particular ip (192.168.1.10) uses a different default gateway?hope that mak...

agent2007 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Routing Problem in Cisco Routers ? Dear Cisco Experts :I Have an Issue ( Routing Problem ) in Cisco Routers , My Network As follow :I Have 3 Routers ( ISDN_Router , Dialup_Router , And Access_Router )1- Dialup_Router Config : hostname Dialup_Router!...

mohdsaad1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I have ADSL line with multiple Public IPs all i need is a router can deal with Multiple IPs and VPN and do i need a modem ?

omarmaher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Friends,when i try to connect to VPN  through my HOME i m not able to authenticate though my username and password are correct,when i remove the command crypto map <map-name> client authentication list <list name>, i m connecting directly witho...

Dear Team,I have a question out of my curiocity. even though I have done this before in working environment I just want to know how it works..Scenario:1. Inorder to upgrade the IOS, If I deleted the existing IOS from Router flash/disk due to memory c...

I’m adding router CB to OSPF. I tried to add the router using a different area than 0 but  the status keeps saying INIT/DROTHER. Router IG shows the  information from the routers that are already part of OSPF but no information  from CB. Since IG and...

We have a Cisco 2800 router that we are having problems getting e-mail messages through that are are above 4MB. Emails are fine coming in and I have checked the exchange 2003 settings and the report is that the connection was dropped by the remote ho...

Hi,I have to terminate an E1 using VWIC2-1MFT-G703 Interface card on 2911/k9 router but as per my knowledge installing HWIC card in EHWIC slot requires an intermediate jacket but I am not sure. I shall be grateful if someone can guide me a) is it is ...