ATTENTION: We are currently working an issue with posting. Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.

Routing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 2 new 100Mbps fiber links to a single ISP. THey are terminated on two Cisco IOS routers with BGP configured as described in Cisco document ID #13762, per the "Load sharing when dual-homed to one ISP through multiple local routers" section. Tha...

darthnul by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!Scenario:I have 3 devices on subnet 0, and 3 devices on subnet 1, and  route traffic between them.However, all the inter-subnet traffic  must go through an external TCP accelerator box(that appears as a bridge, with 1 port in and 1 port out).My...

Hi,I have an issue with OSPF on ADSL interfaces. It seems that my router's interface can't "see" the provider's ADSL interface during DR elections. I checked the configuration and it is the same on other routers in my company.Please have a look at th...

Hi all. I have an unusual situation regarding BGP and 3 different ISPs. Currently we have two internet links from two different ISPs and each link is connected to a Cisco 3825 router with 512 MB of RAM. Now due to some very rapid developments in the ...

Hello,Does anybody know MTBF for Cisco 2801 and Cisco 2811 voice routers?I'm quite dissapointed after unsuccessfully searching on CCO. The only thing I found (quite funny) is that 2800's have a similar MTBF to 2600's, whose MTBF I didn't find either....

etamara by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Which is best way to allocate bandwidth for download traffic.I have four different applications which will be used by the users.Users used to download the files from each applications.I want to rate limit this download traffic for each application wi...

uthayaman by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends,Need you help in suggesting best options to achieve failover in Multihoming scenario as given in the pic.Scenario is Single CPE - 2 Service provider .SP1 should be primary for both Internet and MPLS .service should fall back on SP2 incase ...

Resolved! routing

My internal networks of 10.6.1.0 and 10.6.10.0 are unable to connect to the internet. Here is the config.Am I missing a route?Thanks.

Greetings.  I just got a 1921 and I will be connecting it to a T1 provided by Qwest in a few weeks.  I wanted to prepare for this deployment as much as possible.  They have not given me any public IP addresses yet.  Can someone take a look at the con...

Gentry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card