cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Im having one of the customers  Router(DAX) which is having theInterface configuration as belowinterface gigaethernet0 ip address 10.97.45.1 255.255.255.0 ip rip send version 2 ip rip receive version 2 exitinterface gigaethernet1 ip address 10.99.8.1...

Dear all,I am working on a design for a large ISP. The idea is to split the ISP into 3 regions, each region has it own set of Reflectors wich in turn mesh with the ones in the other regions, then PEs in each region peer with the local reflectors....s...

Hello Guys,                                        I setup a Multilink connection between 2 router but I can not ping between them. Do I need to provide a clock rate on the Serial interfaces of the Multilink interface or somet...

So, you can attach a multiplier to a multicharacter sequence like so:(ab)+  That mean one or more occurences of the sequence "ab"But what if I want to match on a string that does NOT have this sequence?  Like I want to match on a static route in a co...

ringwyrm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 3 internet connections as follows:1 T1 from AT&T1 T1 from 360 Networks1 DS3 from XO CommunicationsI am using BGP with these 3 providers but the problem I have struggling with (for years) is that if I advertise my networks with the T1 provider...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all. I have a setup where a remote site has 2 routers, each connected to its own circuit/ISP, that have GLB configured for their Inside interfaces. Each router has a separate GRE tunnel (terminating outside interfaces) established to the single h...

Hii all,Grettings!!!I have a queryI have configured NAT on a 2801 router for a pool of Private addresses to be Natted to Single Public address which is working fine.My query isI want to exclude only a " Single Private ip add " not to get Natted from ...

Dear Experts,This time i approach you all for below querry.1) What exactly is BOGON Routes/Networks ?As per general info with me. This is a process where we introduce a routing (BGP) or ACL on our network to make our network safe with spamming/virus/...

cisco.net by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OK so I'm trying to get an explaination in simple terms about what happens when two routers/switches lose their connection with each other in an HSRP situation. Do both come live for the network?

hafnerj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Trying to configure Virtual firewall as per the document:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps1018/products_configuration_example09186a00809492a4.shtmlConfigured the vrf like this:ip vrf acctand  added to sub-interfaceip vrf forwarding...

I setup a traffic shaping/QoS policy to limit outbound SMTP traffic to 17% of the bandwidth of our T1 and to also divy up some other traffic into roughly equal parts.  However it doesn't seem to be working as planned.  Remote users of RDP protocol we...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello community,I Have a Cisco 7204VXR router with NPE-G1 that  started acting weird for 24 hours. This router is dual attached to two  6k5 routers using multimode FO and SX GBICs.The router is used  as an LNS termination point for PPPoVPDN sessions,...

user by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card