cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

This might be a really dumb question but here goes..... I recently have been testing the AIM-TPO-1 card to improve WAN perfomance to a remote site. I can see all kinds of stats regarding the TCP optimization and SCTP encapsulation but I don't see ...

srroeder by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

why when the connections overcomes 420 - 430 sessions they begin to be rejected?? CONF:aaa new-modelaaa authentication ppp default local group radiusaaa authorization network default local group radiusaaa accounting network default action-type start-...

Hi Netpro:here is my question:why router prompt me:Diagnostic Monitoring is not implemented.when I use command"sh int trans detail to output optical receive power"do I need additional configuration if use this command? version 12.2(50)Switch#sh int g...

j.han by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,If I have an Ethernet interface, that connects to the Internet and acquires its IP address via DHCP, is it possible to have the router set its default route via DHCP?

kwillacey by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to route based on the policy rules. ASA doesnt seem to do that, I want the business traffic on one WAN and the Internet and VOIP on the 2nd WAN. I was thinking the 1811 will do this. I already have an ASA working but cant route. Any suggest...

hi friends,i have 2811 router it is having 2 interfaces e0,e1.i am having ip connect line totally 3 lines so i need additional ethernet interface cards .which is the card is need to use and part number and how many card we can put in 2811 router........

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 877 configured in bridge mode with vc encaps aal5snap.We've got frequently drop outs and low speed. The ISP suggest us to change the encaps to MUX. I tried to encap aal5mux to pvc 8/35, but it gave me choice of frame-relay/IP/PPP/Voice.If it...

Hi,Our Service Provider provides remote office connection though MPLS using BGP.when I do sh ip route , i see lots of unwanted routes.can someone help with correct route-map filter commands to restrict these routes.Interface connected to Service-prov...

Hello,Recently we have purchased outdoor wireless link to connect between our Two Offices. What is the best recommendation to connect the outdoor Wireless to network. Office1 has IP network 192.168.1.0/24Office2 has IP network 192.168.2.0/24

Resolved! Route-map

whats the diff ?route-map CONNECTED_TO_EIGRP permit 10match interface Ethernet0/0 Ethernet0/1androute-map CONNECTED_TO_EIGRP permit 10match interface Ethernet0/0route-map permit 20match interface Ethernet0/1

Hello,As I can configure following:I have two peers bgp, a peer sent me full table and other only default route 0.0.0.0/0 with a priority lowest that the other peer. If I want out traffic from as1000 by the secondary peer that is a default route, if ...

Here Bc & be both are 24000. Is it mean be is Zero ?interface Hssi0/0/0 description 45Mbps to R1 rate-limit input 20000000 24000 24000 conform-action transmit exceed-action drop

Hi,I have a issue for block the port 25 to all network from Yahoo. I knew all the ASN:I have two routers 7204vxr with three peers bgp and I want put a only filter.How can I configurate this filter?Thank You,Best Regards