cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have configured MLP over PPPoE and ADSL. Though theconnectivity is up, Interleaving is always reports as disabled on BRAS while CPE is enabled. The ppp session also goes up/down about every 2 minutes and i think due this problem.Without interle...

Out of the box SLM 2048, connected 1 PC and our Linksys BEFSR41 Router, powered it up and tried to access the web based utility. It gives me this:Connection InterruptedThe connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.The network link...

Our 7600 routers doesn't report the number of hits on an acl statement when i apply an access-list in the outbound direction on a interface. This is not a issue on a 7300 router.

cisco.bej by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are planning to deploy GLBP on two of our internet routers (Cisco 3845),Both the routers connect to same ISP & bandwidth of both of them is 5MB.Both the routers are terminating on the inside firewall (non-Cisco Fortigate) using an L2 switch.We ...

hello ALLWe have some branches connected with frame relay with 256kbps bandwidth.sometime we need to use all these bandwidth for file transferring or other purposes. It seems that connection could not be use 100% this can be viewed by monitoring soft...

adriatikb by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I have a 24 Ports Cisco 3750 Switch. Is it possible to configure any of its port to allow only 3389, http and https requests coming from the IP Range 192.168.10.71, 192.168.10.100 Mask: 255.255.255.0 and block all others ports and IP Ranges?Thanks...

Hi, I have Router R1, R2 & R3. Router R2 has Network 10.10.10.0/24. All are in Eigrp domain. From R1, we have two path to reach reach 10.10.10.x subnet. R1->R2 (Directly) & R1->R3->R2. I have to share data on 5:1 ratio, how we can do it.R1(S0/0->256k...

hi all,one of my cisco 837 router restarted on power failure and IOS failed.on console access i got rom-mon mode i tried to set back the config reg to 0x2102 and restarted then router booted to somthing unusual... like *** Soft loop.i restared a coup...

zaidumer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In my setup i have a internet link coming from service provider with last mile as Metro etherent.I am pointing the default route towards my service provider router.My problem is whenever the internet link is going down,because of metro ethernet the w...