cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

HI everyone! I need your help. Sorry for my bad English :)We have 2 Cisco routers (2800 series).They are connected to ISP1 and ISP2, and vrrp between them. But we have the situation when traffic goes out thru ISP1 and comes in thru ISP2. We add a sta...

I have a problem with the configuration of hwic-3d-gsm in a router 2801 ver. IOS 12.4 (22) T. I do not accept the following command: show all cellular 1/0/0 Why?

Hi,I currently have a GRE/IPSec tunnel setup between 2 2611XM routers with 4 Mbs bandwidth between the 2 sites. When transferring data between the 2 sites I get around 90Kbs over the GRE/IPSec tunnels and the CPU usage maxes out during the data trans...

Hi, I want to have communication from Outside towards inside, keeping original source ip address of outside. how can i accomplish this?here is my config Ethernet0 outside 192.168.1.12 Ethernet1 inside 10.115.1.20 i want source to re...

I have two external internet service providers.I want to introduce internet circuit redundancy on my customer edge internet routers only. I'm not interested in receiving all routes on my internet edge routers just the default route.I would like to ma...

juan-ruiz by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hiThe following error displayed in console.Please help me to boot this routererror:System Bootstrap, Version 12.2(8r)T2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)TAC Support: http://www.cisco.com/tacCopyright (c) 2002 by cisco Systems, Inc.c3745 processor with 196608 K...

Hi Guys,I have config for AAA:enable secret 5 $ $xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxenable password 7 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!username admin password 7 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxaaa new-modelaaa authentication login default group tacacs+ enableaaa authentication login console lineaaa auth...

HiI have two site which is running on same subnet 10.1.1.0/24 hence we use static nattingI create two vlan 1 and 2 and kept server on vlan 1 on both side now we configured natting. It works fine but after few days i am not able to access the server a...

vaibhav-g by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we are currently using the router 7206 VXR NPEG1 which is going to HIGH CPU Utllization at some times so now we planning to upgrade the existing router to NPEG2 this will make change in the handling CPU utlization or the same as the existing hardw...

Hi,Would like opinions on the following setup - Limited budget, we are attempting to have relatively simple cut-over should we lose primary switch.7200 w/ NPE-G2 (2 Gb ports in PortChannel)3560 48 Gb ports (Primary Switch) - 2 Gb ports in PortChannel...