cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! Source routing?

Is there a way to send traffic from a particular subnet, 172.22.0.0/16 for example, to a particular server for a specific service?I'll explain more, at my organization the security guys use Trend Micros as our virus/trojan protection etc. We currentl...

I have two 7206VXR routers with VPN modules in them. How many DMVPN spoke tunnels can they terminate before things get a bit sketchy. Cisco DOC says 400 per interface but I don't know how accurate that really is. Any?

I am trying to add a rspan vlan to a port and I get the following: rsap31-s (enable) set vlan 901 6/5Vlan 901 is an RSPAN vlan.Failed to add port 6/5 to Vlan 901.It has been added to other ports, do I have the syntax wrong or is rspan the issue? Than...

ud0508500 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm redistributing eigrp from as64000 into my providers MPLS/BGP as65000. However, my remote locations, which are in AS64000, can't see and don't use the injected eigrp route. They prefer path X through the MPLS, but if I kill path X, the route will ...

Hello,we have someone looking at doing GLBP on a router with connections to a Cable ISP and a DSL ISP. They want a seamless failover for outbound traffic whenever one link goes down.Is there any advantage to running BGP and having a public AS number...

What kind of PA can we use on 7200 to replace the NM-2FE-2W on 3600?Are there a table that compare PA and NM?Thank you.

andy_goes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a 3550 switch which is connected to Novel server.I have enabled brigding for all the L3 vlan on the switch and have connected the laptop directly to the 3550 switchbut i am not able to access the server.Am i doing ant thing wrong ant thing ...

vishwancc by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using Cisco AS5300 with IOS 'c5300-is-mz.123-6.bin'. Whenever the AS reboots (abnormally, e.g. power recycle), it stuck in ROM mode. Then there is a need to hard reset the AS, OR reset the AS through console. Is there any other way? upgrading IO...

i have a 2851 router which is given this error and not booting (CCõõõõüõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõüõõõõõõõõõõüõõõõõõõõ...

SELOMECIS by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are trying to configure a Cisco 1841 with basic NAT.There is an inside pool,lets say 192.168.1.* which gets translated to and outside pool of 64 IP's. Lets assume outside range is 1.1.1.1-1.1.1.63The outside Ip's must be distributed randomly...

Hello all.I've this annoying problem.I've a 3640 router configured as RAS, with an ISDN PRI lines and 18 mica-modems.All work properly.Now I need to migrate RAS on a BRI, so I've installed a WIC-1BRI on ther router and configured it to answer my call...

Resolved! Cisco ADSL WIC

Dear All,I have installed a Cisco ADSL WIC in my Cisco 1841 Router.I Have the following data from my ISP:- Username : user- Password : pass- Protocol : PPoE LLC- VPI : 50- VCI : 0How Can I Configure My Router to replace the ADSL Modem I recieved from...