cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey network team! I was looking at Ciscos high and low level diagrams of networks! Particularly I’m focusing this question on the internet zone! In most diagrams you see a single ingress ISP connect to an ASR (normally two ISP’s via 2 - one link conn...

task1- i am supposed to ping from R1 to R8 the route should go R1-R2-R4-R3-R5-R6-R8but it was going like this R1-R2-R4-R6-R8 task2- i am supposed to ping from R2 to R7 the route should go R2-R1-R3-R5-R6-R8-R7but it was going like...

main.jpeg

With reference to token buckts does 'burst in msec' below refer to byte size?  police cir percent percent [burst-in-msec] [bc conform-burst-in-msec ms] [pir percent] [be peak-burst-in-msec ms] [conform-action action] [exceed-action action][violate-ac...

hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, i'm new to packet tracer and need to change the domain name, but when i try to change the domain name in the gui it's greyed out.  Im using the home router so i cant use the cli. I attached an image of what it looks like.i hope you guys can...

20084525 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a multi-domain set up in my pkt with two routers specifically giving me issues. I've successfully activated OSPF on one side with the other not taking it. I narrowed it down to not being able to produce a ping from router to router. I'll add t...

sicjp0 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I working on setting up a new Cisco 1941 router I just bought and it is not saving my config  when I run copy run start and write memory.  I checked the startup config after running the command and it saves my changes but when I reboot the rout...

kwjorders by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes