cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi community, I need a tip for the following scenario. I have two branches with routers 1 and 2 (R1 and R2). I want R2 reaches the Internet through the upper path (MPLS A), and in case there is something wrong here, it goes through the lower path. Fo...

ip_sla.PNG

Hi, We have around 300 windows tablets that connect over cisco anyconnect to an ASA. Would I need to make any changes for multicast to function over this link? Or should it just work? Thank you for any assistance.

KGrev by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to expand on my skill set a little bit, and from time to time I want to lab up a second router brand, so as to I can say I can use so-and-so brand on my resume.   What is a good second router brand to use? I read Cisco holds about 40% of route...

hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have an iBGP AS flanked by two eBGP AS. Within my two eBGP AS's I am using AS prepending to prioritise route paths. The problem is that I am finding when I pass routes from an eBGP AS to the iBGP AS that the default local preference value (1...

I have configured ospf area 0 on all routers.R5 to R2 is lease line link When I do the traceroute from R1 to R2 loopback address 131.131.11.98. It should be travel  through R1 to R4 to R5.I set the traffic like this by changing ospf interface cost.Bu...

Screenshot (49).png

Hello, Attached topology screenshot, BGP enabled on PE routers only (2 3 5). Router9 and Router2 Ebgp neighbor...Router2 can see route  9.9.9.9 on its vrf BLACK,but it not passing to other PE routers 5 and 3...router 9 can see other customer routes f...

1.png

We are using a port channel for our up streaming router (Cisco ASR1001x) and there is a problem after configuring the port channel of it. We used GigabitEthernet0 / 0/0 and GigabitEthernet0 / 0/1 to create that port channel. But there is no Rx traffi...

mmendis by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to configure eBGP peering and setting a community string.  I'm not very familiar with setting community strings in BGP. The community string seems to change from this > set community 64612:100 to this > community 4234412132IS this behav...

hmc250000 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, we are a small hosting provider and have recently decided to bring in our own bandwidth versus solely utilizing datacenter provided bandwidth. We will be peering with the datacenter and another ISP, both at 150 Mbps. I'm planning on taking in...

leon471 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Ospf running , what is the pros and cons for the below full mesh topology ? . ospf type should be broadcast or point to point ? Thanks

core connectivity 25 and 40g.png