cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I have the below configurations done on a 2900 routerinterface FastEthernet0/1/1no ip addressip virtual-reassembly inip virtual-reassembly outduplex autospeed autoendinterface FastEthernet0/1/1.2encapsulation dot1Q 102ip virtual-reassembly inip vi...

pakothan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sorry for the simple question, but there is a command that will allow you to view the statistics of packets and I cannot remember what it is.For example, I am looking for how many packets of a certain size.

Hello support community. Can someone confirm for if the new ISR 4000 series router with IP Base license is capable of running BGP? The link that i'm using as a reference doesn't specify this clear enough. Where can I find information about all the f...

I am replacing one of my two Cisco 4500x which I have in a VSS configuration. The Cisco that is being replaced is set to switch one and has been removed from the topology. The new Cisco 4500x has had the firmware updated to match the existing Switch ...

PStone by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I am working on an ISR 4331/K9 router with a NIM-LTEA-EA module (so the "advanced" 4G NIM module), and I am trying to follow the ISR 4000 series Cisco 4G LTE and Cisco 4G LTE-Advanced Network Interface Module Software Configuration Guide t...

vv0bbLeS by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi dear Firends In nexus 3000bgp section in neighbor configurationi add command next-hop-selfibgp but router update route by router ip address that get this prefix from thisHow solve this that router add own ip address for this dst-address?  for bgp ...

Have Smart Licensing configured with 4431's in 16.x. All of the sudden none of our routers (we have MANY) are receiving authorization even though it's been working fine for >1yr.  Have a host entry pointed to 173.37.145.8 (tools.cisco.com) to get aro...

Aaron D by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there-I've had a provider switch from dedicated /29 with static upstream routing to PPPoE with the insistence that we don't now have a next hop. There's a huge language barrier between me and the provider so I need to go through an intermediary...

New to IOS-XE but I have a ISR 4331 with two images on the flash. I've changed the configuration register to 0x2102 and I have the boot system flash:isrxxx in the startup config. The new image is listed before the old image in the config - but every ...

enewburn1 by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

We have a cisco ISR4431/K9 as our border router and a 500Mb link to our provider. I've notice high latency on the link when bandwidth usage goes above 180Mb. At first I thought it was our provider link then I notice the device specs show  aggregate t...