cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, l need to advertise by BGP two host IP addresses for example 1.1.1.33/24 and 1.1.1.34/24, they belong one subnet /24, terminating on subinterface. I need to advertise 1.1.1.33/24 to one bgp peer, 1.1.1.34/24 to another bgp peer, but in routing...

Im new to Vlans and static routing. I got assignment that have scenario like this :There's two building 1 is "Teknologi Maklumat" and 2 is "Matematik" and each building have 3 vlan. I know how to make vlan for each subgroups. But i dont know how to m...

Screenshot 2022-05-24 154517.jpg
KhimeraZ by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can't enable boost license config)#platform hardware throughput level boost not available.   FLM240302GF_20220520020540.lic was installed and Version 16.8.3 Fuji I thought was the requirement, what am I missing.   Index 11 Feature: booster_performanc...

We will be migrating to SDWAN and OSPF routing between our global offices. We have about 40 sites (1 or 2 hub sites, the rest spoke sites) and hope to keep it all in one area 0. Should we be worried about the OSPF database becoming too large and poss...

hmc250000 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi All, We have 1x 4331 router that is connecting to 2 different ISPs, from ISP A we have BGP setup with them and ISP B they're just giving us a static route. As of now, on the 4331 there is a default route to 0.0.0.0 via the static route for ISP B a...

mattM26 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi We are a company of about 40 people right now and we are thinking of changing our ISP router (wich is like a home device) from a cisco router. They gave us the following choices from the cheapest to the more expensive: Router Cisco 4331Router Cisc...

jorgemfm by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, When you go to the new customer and you have to support/Troubleshoot  the network (in this case is OSPF) how will you proceed or what commands will you use in the network to know how ospf is working?   thanks. 

ello, I have a new Firepower 1150 that has 2 internet connections.  I'm using PBR to force certain traffic out the 2nd internet connection.  Works great, except the problem I'm experiencing is that any traffic from the sources being forced out the 2n...

tgillon by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured a l2vpn tunnel & i want to pass the lacp packet through the tunnel. anyone can give me the command for cisco NCS540(XR ISO)? XE command is :encapsulation defaultl2protocol tunnel cdp stp vtp pagp dot1x lldp lacp udld loam esmc el...