cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

We have a few catalyst 3550/3560/3750 and as far as I know they only support 8 routed SVI:s each.Although it is possible to create more than 8 SVI:s, it is not supported by Cisco. I would like to reduce these switches to two or three, thus increasing...

mattias04 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a multicast source that sends out 4 streams. When I go to the recieving router and run the command below it get a high number of multicast drop. My video would play for about 5 minutes than hang. Is this drop related to my video hanging? What...

Q1: Port that host are linked must become access link, configure them with the best practice so that the ports will directly go forwarding at startup.Answer 1 : Switchport mode access Switchport access vlan x Switchport portfastAnswer 2 : sw...

william2u by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,Thought I'd throw this out here and see what I get back. I have an office that will have a microwave connection and a DSL location at the same site. I've been asked if it's possible to ensure the data goes through the DSL and VOIP traffic go...

Hi All,Can someone shed some light on the below EIGRP o/p.. Iam trying to figure out '0' successor meaning in R1 and is there anyway I can see the Successors IPs for the networks listed in R2 topology table.R1:#sh ip eigrp 29 topologyIP-EIGRP Topolog...

We have just switch from ATM to MPLS circuits for all of our remote sites. We use ISDN for fail over when the Primary T1 circuit goes down. Problem: ISDN will not come up when the primary circuit goes down, however we can manually force ISDN up, for ...

dlevasse1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ALL:My router got rebooted and the only thing i have is crash info.But i am having some problem to find the real cause of the issue could any one help me on this.ChaoVishwa

vishwancc by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team, I am having troubles with a Cisco 2801 running Version 12.4(7a) and in another running 12.4(9) IOS version. The problem is that sometimes they receive about 500 routes when their neigbour advertises about 1600; but some times BGP works good...

g.careaga by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am installing two 3845s with ATM and FrameRelay,at two Hub sites, replacing two 3825s. 40 Remote sites connect to both Hub 3845s. 1 primary PVC, 1 backup pvc. EIGRP neighbors keep resetting the hold uptime, about every minute. Putting the original ...

psem by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

sir,We are configure NTP server and client in router, It's working.In "sh NTP status" Clock is synchronized but when we check sh log that time we are getting wrong clock time. We are using Clock timezone IST 5 30.Regards,Tarun

tarunutl1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello guyesI have a problem about C-7513 Slave RSP high CPU utilizationI've configured for redundancy RSP configuration(SSO, RPR+ )Router operated correctly.But I can find HIgh CPU utiliztion on slave RSP(Standby) by 'IPC Slave CBus Process'Active RS...

net4net by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes