cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Here is my config.aaa authentication login default local group tacacs+aaa authorization consoleaaa authorization config-commandsaaa authorization exec default local group tacacs+ aaa authorization network MONROE-IT local !crypto isakmp policy 10 encr...

When removing port modules from the 7206, is it best practive to remove any config components before pulling the module?<br /><br />For example we have a Multilink interface that had x6 T1s that is no longer needed.<br /><br />IF I pull the modules w...

<p>Hi,</p><p>From the data sheet I can see that 12810 supports 40G/slot. Does that mean it 40G full duplex or 80G full duplex. If its only 40G full duplex, how can we get a switching capacity of 800Gbps for the system (40 X 10 = 400Gbps only)?</p><p>...

prakashj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

<p>Hi.</p><p>Hi i'am using 7204 for doing BGP I have reed about the wrowing of routing tables & the 7024'FIB limitation. SO, I have to get something else for doing bgp. </p><p>Wath could substitute de 7204 taking in to account that Ihve one BGP secio...

<p>Hi ,</p><p>I have a site with around 100 users. There are total 3 Vlans for each of the floors. Users on one floor are not able to access the  PCs of other users (on different floors) using the hostnames. But they can do this with IP address.</p><...

Hi.. Iam getting the following error on boot-up Scratch Pad Addr FailWrote 0000002FRead 0000001Cthis goes on repeating but system does not boot. Is this a hardware error.thanks and rgdsrajesh

hi,My core router 3845 connected to my remote site with E1 links and connected to my internal network with its sub-interfaces. The following is the sub-interfaces configuration.interface GigabitEthernet0/1.1 description *********LAN IPS********** enc...

ACL

Helloaccess-list 100 deny tcp any host 192.168.1.100 eq 80*****int fa 0/0 # ip access-group 100 outis it the correct ACL to prevent the specified host from internet.if not, could some one please correcting this.thank you

alaeldien by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

<p>I have an 1841 with two internet circuits and I'm wanting to configure the circuits for failover.  Is there a way to have the router ping ISP1s default-gateway and if it fails use ISP2s gateway?  Please note that it is imperative I track an IP add...

anowell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card