cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,The CPU load of our Catalyst4506 increases steadily in past days, and it isobserved CPU load get as high as 98% some time. 'show proc cpu' showssomething like:PID Runtime(ms) Invoked uSecs 5Sec 1Min 5Min TTY Process153864 17871130 8 0.00% 0.00% 0....

Hi everybody,Can someone help me in understanding the difference between Forwarding information base (FIB) and Routing Information Base (RIB).I have gone through various documents, but i am not getting clear understanding how the FIB table looks like...

Resolved! WIC-4ESW as WAN

I currently have a 1751 acting as our main gateway. At the moment it has two WIC-T1 cards, multi-interfaced.Now, we're doing away with our 2xT1 for a 10MB fiber link. The fiber will be terminated and delivered to our equipment via the standard RJ-4...

snooter by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem for the last 1 month. I have 2 routers connected with ISDN(2 channels) on a WAN link. When i enable ppp multilink on both interfaces then i have serious problems and the link actually does not work. I attach some of the configuration...

Hello,I'm sure, the problem is not a big one, however I'm stuck for now.I managed to configure an ASA 5505 under home circumstances, with ADSL internet connection. All went smooth, I could rease the internet, and could reach the device from the inter...

Hi,I have a DMVPN setup with 6509 as HUBS and 3845 as spoke. The 6509 speaks with 3845 using NAT-TI have enabled DPD as well in the environment.All works fine except that every random interval I get folloing observations which brings some of the DMVP...

SZ1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm using OSFF in my network. I have my primary links via fibre and b/up via leased lines. Whenever there a flapping pri link, my remote site registers as down because OSPF keeps on looking for the best path using the fibre link which keeps ...

njorosam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

quick one do we have to enable ipv6 router rip 1 in global mode as well if we want to use rip in ipv6 as i have noticed even if i use them on interface only still it get routes???? its the same with ospf as well can someone please clearify.....thanks

We have 6 remote branches that connect to the main site via MPLS.The Main site has a connection to the Internet.All of these branches use the Main site for their Internet access.We recently had a security audit and they mentioned putting access-lists...

Hi, We are trying to fix a cisco 1760 router which works with only c1700-y-mz.123-16.bin and not with any other images.Please find the error message below:C1700 platform with 65536 Kbytes of main memoryprogram load complete, entry point: 0x80008000, ...

subra4u by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes