cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hello,it is the first time that I ask a question here and hope that you can help me.I have the problem that my interface Cellular 0/2/0 is up for about 1-2 seconds and then directly down again.The interface is not defective, because if I change "ip a...

KL980925 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi All,One of our wireless was setup to send vlan0. I recently found it in the packet capture. I couldn't find any thing that could refer to vlan 0.Any reference link will also do the help.Regards,Ravi

Hi there, about 6 month ago I bought a Cisco C1111-8P ISR router with IOS XE Version 16.12.04.It is working as an edge router for DSL dialup. So no really special configuration. (Ok, source based routing for direct IPv6 and tunneled HE-Uplink; both s...

MarkusD by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all I have done this several times before with the same router 1841 and the same port on interface hwic-4esw but after I updated packet tracer to the latest version 8.1.1.0022 this very simple configuration no longer works for me. There is also th...

WT1.png WT2.png

Hello, I have MPLS backbone and I want to enable multicast. I want to use IGMPv2 and PIM (sparse mode maybe) but from so much reading from different sites I am confused how to configure them. I need two groups (two CE routers have to be in different ...

Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me out. I am a newer admin and working on learning Cisco. My company would like to retire a Cisco 2811 router and a Cisco 3560 switch and use a new Cisco Catalyst 9300L layer 3 switch to handle both jobs. ...

pbiggs by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I'm trying to configure a 3845-MB as a fall back device to the one that is currently running in production and I can't seem to get some of the configuration to work.  I started out by making a copy (to a text file) of the running config and just appl...

KDSM by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Learning student need help with figuring out routing. Trying to route the 3 routers and ping pc2 from pc1. Issue comes up as unable to reach destination but I have created routes to and from both PC in the routers. Solved. My issue in this was that R...

Cryelex by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I am trying to use a dhcp server to issue ip addresses for pc0 and pc1  It works fine when I have them on vlan 1 but when I move to another vlan, dhcp fails.  I have them on vlan 10, have an ip address for that vlan (192.168.10.1) and an ip helper ad...

bluekirby by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes