cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Is there an easy way to limit bandwith based on vlan og phys. interface on the 7600 or do you need to create policy maps and so on ?All I want to do is to limit a vlan interface (og physical interface) to for example 0,5Mbit.--Rasmus Fauske

I have configured NAT on the cisco router and wanted to do a address translation for the destination address. My local LAN is 192.168.1.0/24. My server is in a different network 192.168.2.2. from My 192.168.1.0/24 network, i would like to give dummy ...

Hi All,My network has a bouncing frame relay circuit. Every time our link takes a hit, we call the carrier and they would perform a stress test for that bouncing circuit and all they say after the stress test is, "there where no errors found". They t...

Yehey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a issue here currently I have a BGP connection one in Dallas and the other in Ft. Worth. The way it is set up is that Ft. Worth is the primary and Dallas is the back. So I have local preference set up on the Dallas router so that traffic wil...

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Is there a way to use/incorporate NAT as a failover for the attached network. All routers are running EIGRP. Router3 has a default route to Router1.Thanks.

Yehey by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when i applied show atm vc int atmx/yi sawsoft vc not conecteddespite the link up and pvc is createdits solved when i changed the pvc#iwant know why this haappened, and how i can avoid it?

yousefxyz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, im putting together a QoS policy to be applied to CPE routers on an MPLS network with a single hub site and multiple spoke sites.Our provider uses the 4 Class model and supports both IPP and DSCP, These are referred to as Gold (IPP 5) Silv...

it would apear (though no fault of our ADSL service provider Telus), that our 850 Cisco router drops out WAN link over our FastEthernet4 port, approimately once every 4 days. This has been happening consistantly over the past 3-4 months. Has anyone...

Well, we have in subj mentioned hardware with line module X6724SFP+DFC3C, it works as our border - aggregates full views from 4 uplink providers and propagades it to mpls-core.There is 30 ebgp/ibgp peers & 6 ip-ip tunnels.Overall traffic-load is abou...

antp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a critical server that originally could not be a routed connection to the DR server in our DR site. It had to be on the same subnet, so it was bridged to the DR site. The server is using the BVI interface as it's default gateway. We now need ...

Hi GuysPlease guide me in buying router for my branches, Is one router will be enough or I dont know what will be the design , please guide to achieve my following requirements :- On Branch Office I will be connecting through MPLS as primary link- IP...

hi.I have a quick question for and I was wondering if anyone could help.I want to creat an Internet Only vlan for our Guests, which would save the cost of 4 DSL lines. For example, our internal network is 172.17.0.0, and I want create VLAN 161 and a...

lacox3131 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card