cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi...I have not used NAT on Cisco routers for a while (last time was on IOS 12.1), and I noticed that the command above (ip virtual-reassembly) is enabled by default when NAT is configured on an interface (starting from 12.3 something). My question i...

Resolved! Boot failure

Hi,when I want to boot up my Cisco 2509 router I get to the following text and the router hangs. What would be the solution to boot up normally?Illegal IP keyword - classless Loading c2500-i-l.120-19.bin at 0x3000040, siz...

I have a internet VPN connection to one of my customers place customer wants me to check if any fluctuation in the tunnel and he wants me to check the traffic inside the tunnel, can anyone tell me what are the commands used to get the above informati...

dear allhow can i limit users to access to pptp?some of them log to router more than 4 times with same account?

emadehsan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I have one access 6509 switch connected to 2 core 6509 switch as follows..Switch a - dual 10g sup..slot 5 -- Activeslot 6 - Hot Slot 5, supA-connected to core 1Slot 6 , sup B- connected to core 2.Running MST spanning tree Since slot 5 is active, ...

kwanm63 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have my core switch at Hq and remote switch in datacenter , connecting through Gig interface(layer-2), For security reason I only want my core switch to accept traffic from my remote switch, in case if any body disconnect my remote site switch ...

see attached .ppt. I have a satellite service in which the provider must provide ip addressing, which is no good to me. I need to nat entire destination subnet to providers network, then nat it back at the remote site. see attached.

jmyatt209 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone else having issues trying to download an IOS image (7200 Router / IP Plus or any other) today? I get the option to select to the image and begin the download by clicking on a link and then I get transferred back to a login screen. When I log...

I have a WAN routed between 2 L3 Cisco 3560's. Currently the firewall on lets call it the "A" side is the default gateway. I have a new Cisco 2821 router to take the firewalls place as the default gateway. Currently the firewall has a route config...

cnelson01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes