Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! GRE and PBR

Can I use GRE and PBR in conjunction.Here is my scenario ---1rtr1 --- rtr2 ---2 rtr3 ---3There is a GRE tunnel between rtr1 and rtr2. One the packet lands on rtr2 to reach rtr3 it should take path 3.After the packet lands on...

saimbt by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am able to log in to my routers from LAN- However when i vpn, I am unable to get even a response from a branch router. I can log into other routers at different sites. For some reason though, I get no response from the 4 IP addresses configured on...

Hi,We have a point-to-point connection from a branch office to headquarters. The branch office accesses the Internet, voice and resources from headquarters. Both routers are Cisco 1721s. The branch office will get its own T1 access to the Internet. ...

saidfrh by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am looking at deploying DMVPN to be used in an extranet. The dual hub solution within a single dmvpn network is the path I am heading down. I have set all of it up in the lab, but have come across an issue. The spoke sites are able to communicat...

dcoghlan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

from 10.209.19.234 next hop 10.209.19.235 to 10.209.19.51 can ping.from 10.209.19.234 next hop 10.209.19.235 to 10.209.19.65 cannot ping, why?pls. see attachment drawing ....thanks!

Hi,I've set up a Cisco 1601 router (yes, I know it's outdated, but no use purchasing a new one if this one is doing the job), the WAN interface is serial link to a Network Terminating Unit which establishes the company internet connection.The setup i...

I am trying to recover a password on a PIX 515e. I set the interface address, gateway address, server address, and cannot ping the server, cannot see it on the network, etc. I am at a loss. I've never had this problem before.

Hello,I want to setup a source route for one server to go across a specific link (not the default gateway). For example, the server IP is 10.3.15.21 and the network I want to get to is 10.2.24.0. This network is two hops away be default. But I wan...

Hi,I've got a scenario where my users will be on 1.1.1.0/24 and my router ip address is 1.1.1.3/24. I have two servers connected to the router. The FTP server is 192.168.1.1 and the Streaming server is 192.168.1.2. If the user is going to transfer a ...

I thought when BGP either up or down, it would start the counter. Today, the result showed "never". I am just curious about it.Is that mean the counter never able to start?Neighbor V AS MsgRcvd MsgSent TblVer InQ OutQ Up/Down State/Pf...