ATTENTION: We are currently working an issue with posting. Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.

Routing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,I have conflicting range of IP for site A and site B. we use a NAT router in between. we passthrough traffic that doesnt require NATing.we have a website on siteB(abc.siteb.com) that siteA has to access. the host "abc" is NATed. when the user...

paulnigel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I use a match in a single route-map like this?route-map prefmyroute permit 5 match as-path 7 match ip address 2 set local-preference 200 ip as-path access-list 7 permit ^200$access-list 2 permit 10.10.10.0 0.0.0.255I want to match ip address 1...

I have a Cisco 3745 12.2(8r)T2, and currently have network modules in slot 1 and 2, as well as 0, and want to add another module to slot 3, an nm-2fe2w-v2, and I read in an article that the minimum IOS version for this module is 12.2(12) Is this corr...

dgray by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has tried to use this module, before it the floor of year stood in the worker cisco, has thrust optics, the link was got, all works. In day I include optics, the module was switched off, has tried to overload the module, in broad gullies has fallen:0...

slava_ram by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Guys,I have encounted a problem.I have 5 = 1 Gbps Links going from a 7609 router to a C10008 (10K) router.I enabled all the links with proper ip address configuration..and have 5 isis neighborship established..But why is there only traffic being ...

Mavrick25 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a router connected to the ISP. I have a 512K dedicated bandwidth through a fast ethernet interface.I have 2 other ethernet interfaces conneting 2 different LAN.How to i set bandwidth on those interfaces? Example:int fa0/0 = 256kint fa0...

Have a solution for Japan. 2811 router with possibly VWIC2-1MFT-G703. My question is where can I find detailed technical information on how to connect this router to a "J1" circuit. I have never designed for Japan before and have some trepidation.

jsduncan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day,I would really appreciate it if somebody could explain to me how to use the 5 public ip's that we received form our ISP. I would like to host a server that uses remote desktop and later on another one for ftp and other services.Should i conf...

Hi all,We have a big problem. Your support will be very helpful and welcome. I installed a cisco CISCO3825 in my company. The initial set up has been successful.But now, I see that it's not possible to make : "write memory", "copy run start" and "sho...

Not sure how to do this but I have web page that I need to connect to. I'm told by the distant end inorder for me to connect to that webpage I need to specify it because it is going through there Citrix server. So inorder for my internal subnet to ...

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card