cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello!I was wondering. Is there a way to preference mroutes down a different way than all the other traffic using PIM v2? For example, I have 2 WAN providers. One is sprint the other is ATT. Currently I have the sprint route preferenced through EI...

Hallo EverybodyMy first ME switch and I can not access it over ip just because it needs a fancy config ? The only access I can have is over console.What ever I make it seems not to work (simple vlan configuration: Configure switch on a Vlan , then as...

when I do a sh ip bgp community ? I get the following on two routers.route-views.oregon-ix.net>sh ip bgp community ? aa:nn community number local-AS Do not send outside local AS (well-known community) no-advertise Do not advertise to an...

cwangskr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I've configured an 876 (IOS: advipserv 12.4(6T)) as dhcp relay.The 876 is connected to a backbone MPLS via ADSL and ISDN (backup to POP).When the router works on ADSL...seems that the dhcp requests are not forwarded towards the DHCP server...O...

cannone78 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have 2 Router's (LAN=ethernet/WAN=2 serials) with 2 WAN-LINK's to each ohter (each WAN-Link as independent L3-Link). - is it possible to make a L2-Connection between the ethernet's and so that to loadshare over the WAN ?- is it maybe possible with...

rnolden by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Afternoon,I have two 1720 routers with WIC1DSUT1 WIC cards that we are using for a P2P T1 connection. I have attached the config from one of the routers. The config is the same on the router except for the IP and the clock source internal comm...

cyber-burn by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3825 router with IP Base IOS on it. I received an upgrade CD that has SP Services on it but can't seem to get the .bin file from the CD onto the router to upgrade the IOS. Anyone know how to do this?

atofrank1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Location A is connected to Location B,C,D via an MPLS network running BGPLocation A has weighted static routes( metric of 250) for Location B,C,D pointing to a VPN Concentrator for a backup VPN connection. The static routes are winning selection over...

thomuff by Level 3
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3845 with four (4) MPLS T-1's terminating on it. We are using MLPPP to bundle these T-1 together. When I do a ?sh ppp multilink?, it shows one of the T-1?s is inactive. This is a new install. What would cause this fourth T-1 to be inactive w...

Hello, I have the following scenario: Router ? ASA ? FTP Servers cluster. The cluster has 2 servers (192.168.130.1 & 192.168.130.2) with a virtual IP of 192.168.130.4. Communication can be initiated either from customer or from servers. When communic...

epekou by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes