cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I was using old router with wireless sharing 7/8 computers and have got one static IP address from BT broadband ADSL line.I just bought new 1801 router and tried to set up the router setting as the instruction in the book. I changed the IP address...

I manage a network comprising multiple routers each configured with ip pim dense-mode, to enable IPTV multicast traffic.A 3rd party now provides a fully managed service to one of my subnets, bordered by a Pixx firewall. The 3rd party claim IPTV traff...

Hi all,I have problem with configuring 876 to work as pppoe client. Is there anyone who have configuration example which work?After all I configure all parameter for whom in consider as important, and try to debug I?m receiving this error ?padi timer...

I have just discovered a regular expression that crashes the router. I suspect the error is because of division by zero. Since I work for the Enterprise, I do not have direct access to TAC. Please somebody report this to Cisco. I have tested it on ra...

Hi All,The situation is I have one VPN concentrator (ASA5505) which is connected through to a 2811, this in turn has 4 ADSL links, there are four sites which connect in to a specific ADSL line on the 2811. I have been able to successfully configure ...

You can classify traffic on an ingress physical port or on a per-ingress-port per-VLAN basis. You cannot classify traffic at the switch virtual interface level.What does 'per-ingress-port per-VLAN basis' mean..?regards,Gaurav

HiI have 2 routers on a point to point network. When the user from the LAN try to trace to the core router (CR1) the trace stops on the router connected to his LAN. He cannot get past the serial interface on his router. However when I connect to his ...

qos

Hi,Can anyone suggest a link to QOS . router(tunnel ) ---- internet----router1----(tunnel)pix My site to site tunnel is terminating on the pix On the router1 I want to limit traffic through the vpn tunnel to 256 kbps and the rest of the traffic as n...

rajbhatt by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,im having a strange problem with my 837 series router.im connecting it to the console cable and using hyperterminal normally,but when i power it on it displays grabage value.. no LED activity can be seen on it except for the power LED.hav been wa...

zaidumer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

attached is the excisting network layout of our organization. i want to configure the remote site routers to be able to connect automatically to our DRC incase our CF router or CF network fails. does static routes can solve that one? pls advice.

cmadiam82 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Now we are using class C ip addressing at head off & branches. All Branches are connected throught Lease Line with Head off. All Routers are using RIP1 for dynamic routing. Now host is going to increase more then 254 so we wants to change with Class ...

netview69 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes