cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Have a polycom vsx 8000 between a 2800 (C2800NM-ADVSECURITYK9-M), Version 12.4(12a) series router and a 1811 router. the quality is fine,but after 60 minutes (exactly) the call will drop. We are using dynamic ports on the polycom. Does anyone ha...

Just wondering, are there any guides or helpful documents on distinguishing and defining error event logs? Basically, what they're indicating, the reasoning and possibly the fix??I have a bunch of examples which I have attached to this post in .doc ...

Resolved! HWIC-1FE in 2811

I just got a 2811 IP base image router and put in a new HWIC-1FE card but the router seems like it does not recognize the card.The lights on the card turn on but I cant see the interface in the router. So far I tried putting the card into slot 1 and ...

Hello, I am in the process of replacing my telco provided ADSL PPPoA modem/router for a Cisco unit. What I need is the following is:ADSL PPPoA modem/router function,Mac based ACL & DHCP.It's main purpose is to provide internet access, DHCP & Mac Base...

rlbosa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA

Dear All,I would like to ask you that on ASA 5500 it can support PPPoE or not?if can, How to configure service PPPoE?Best Regards,Norung

join_sn09 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working with 2621xm IOS (12.2(15)T10)and I am looking for a basic QOS configuration to use so that I can prioritize traffic from my inside network to an external host IP. Below is what I think should work...please provide any suggestions/feedbac...

Hi Top NetPros & Cisco engineers.Sorry if this doesn't fit in here.We have a 1721 and PIX 515E. 1721 has serial (128Kbps) and ADSL (1MB/128Kbps) connections. Through PBR, PAT'ed traffic from PIX is routed to ADSL. Domino replication, SMTP and IPSec V...

I have to connect several subnets together with redundant links. In an earlier post someone mentioned a L3 switch. all connections throughout the building are 100mb. Performance is not an issue. My question is about the switch. Are all ports on a...

We have a small campus network - dual 6500s at a mixed core/distribution layer, dual 6500s on the server farm, and 3550/3560/3750 access switches that plug in to the cores.I'm setting up Multicast to use for Music on Hold (MoH), and am trying to figu...