cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,Can anyone tell me the difference between below given two different Rate-limit statements:rate-limit input access-group 121 4000000 500000 500000 conform-action transmit exceed-action drop andrate-limit input access-group 121 4000000 20...

Hi Experts, We have 2 sites interconnected via WAN links. We have mail servers on bth sites. Mail server in site A is natted to a public IP(on PIX) to enable users to access their emails outside of office.Site A has internet connectivity and the rout...

network_a by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know why IOS is requiring me to erase flash prior to downloading a new IOS even though I have plenty of space available to support multiple images? I am running 12.4(4)T Advanced Enterprise Services on a 3825 platform. Thanks in advance...

Hi, I need to update the firmware on some of our Cisco 837 ADSL routers. They are all in remote offices and I want to do this remotely. I have a TFTP server they can ping. Can you help locating the latest firmware I would hate to load the wrong on...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a vrf-lite routing instance setup on a 3750 network which runs fine. However we can't work out how to do a sh arp table for the vrf. A sh arp in the global routing table works fine.But the command doesn't seem to exist for the vrf. We are run...

dave by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My 2811 router has high CPU utilization. The process that has the highest CPU utilization is the Virtual exe process. The software is c2800nm-adventerprisek9-mz.124-3b.bin, what could be the cause? all debugging is off, logging to the console is e...

Hello everyone, I have a few questions that I could use some help on :)..I currently have a T1 link that has no QoS settings at all (L3). Through this link, we pass exchange traffic to offsite clients, all domain services, www traffic, and many othe...

jkloza by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,If I applied an acl like...access-list 101 deny tcp host 192.168.15.10 host 192.168.17.10 eq 23and apply this acl inbound near to source router as Extended ACL should be placed near to source....If I change its direction i.e. inbound fa0/0 ...

junshah22 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,We are having channelised e1, with 30 time slots. But we need to club together some time slots for higher bandwitdh ( in our case 64 + 64 = 128 kbps ). How do we add these time slots ?Any link on cisco.com is appreciated.Thanx in advanceSubodh

Hi NetPros:Is there any way to force the outbound interface of the router?I mean, when router does ping, dns, queries, ntp, etc... is doing with the interface nearest to destination, does it?I need router do queries, pings, and so on with source inte...

I am trying to come up with a way to properly implement a dual MPLS to the branch network. I would like to use both networks simultaneously. Most of my traffic goes from the head ends to the branches. Most branches have 2 networks. A voice netwo...

bgibson by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there and IOS command I can use to purge disconnected PVC's from a 7600 running 12.2(18)SXF8 - beside rebooting?We used an interface to turn up several circuits and moved it only it's MUX. The PVCs are still there in a sho frame pvc command.Thank...

jphilope by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card