cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey all,My first post here so thanks for having me.Is their any way the HWIC-CABLE-D-2 can be compatible with 2600 series Cisco routers or if not, is there a DOCSIS WIC or NM that can be used in the 2600's?I like the idea of having complete control o...

Has any people make it working that configure a DHCP pool to give a fixed IP address to a PC? I have tried a few IOS version. but no luck.ip dhcp pool kevin-pc host 192.168.1.100 255.255.255.0 hardware-address 0040.f417.30e6 default-router 192....

kevintang by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!How can I bridge two T1 routers? Or How can I configure the two T1 routers to act as a bridge?Thanks,Jorge

jorgeca by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybodyi have the following network topology:172.168.10.32/27---R1---192.168.4.4/30----R2----172.168.10.64/27when update timers for both routers then the router's update begin , incrementing the routes by one and send them to each other...after ...

Hi Experts,Can any one tell me the advantage of Path MTU Discovery? What are the pros and cons? Is there global configuration command or is there any routing protocol specific command?Cheers,Nik

Friends,Can you please let me know what are the common modem types used these days for Leased lines, FR etc. Are there any good links that I can refer too. I want to understand the different signals and buttons available in a modem. Also how does the...

Dear All,Anybody know the contact address for Cisco NetPro forum!! i need to report vert strange issue happened in my profile, so if anybody know such contact please help.Best Regards,Mounir Mohamed

Hi there.We have a Cisco 1801 which we have only just bought. It works well for a few minutes and the CD light comes on, then it decides that it has lost connection, and resynchs to the line. Sometimes this works and the connection comes back up, oth...

tim.slack by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes