cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi. We have two new ISR1111 (running on Version 17.5.1a) with bought licenses:Cisco 1100 Series with 8 LAN Ports, 200 Mbps IPSEC Throughput LicenseCisco 1100 Series with 8 LAN Ports, Security License We converted PAK licences to Smart Licences. Both ...

AnzeZ by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SW1#sh ip cef 2.2.2.2 de2.2.2.2/32, epoch 0, flags [attached]Adj source: IP adj out of Vlan2, addr 2.2.2.2 12F2FA40Dependent covered prefix type adjfib, cover 0.0.0.0/0attached to Vlan2 what does "12F2FA40" mean? thanks.

Hello,I have a problem to enable BFD over BGP between two routers. Here is the configuration on one of the routers (R1). The configuration is identical on R2 except the IP addresses !interface Loopback0 ip address 192.168.100.1 255.255.255.255 ! int...

bfd

Resolved! BGP and Route Map

Hi Community Is there any command to check which route-map has been used to advertise routes to an iBGP or eBGP neighbor?  Thanks in advance.   

IeSa50839 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have a router which is connected to two isp. ISP1 and ISP2. we are running bgp with both of them. for inbound traffic we are receiving the traffic almost as expected but for outbound traffic all the traffic is following ISP1 always. and we do no...

I can´t successfully ping or tracert between the computers on the network. I am new to this and dont understand what is wrong. I am assuming it has to do with the routers settings, since the computers under the same switch ping each other just fine. ...

Thepipe0 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISIS is flapping

I don't see any issues with the Link. However, ISIS appears to be flapping. sh clns int Gi0/0/0GigabitEthernet0/0/0 is up, line protocol is upChecksums enabled, MTU 1497, Encapsulation SAPERPDUs enabled, min. interval 10 msec.CLNS fast switching enab...

ISR 4331/k9配置完成后,在主机上可以ping通外网的IP地址和域名;而网上的电脑上可以ping通外网的IP地址,解析域名。主机上的IP名称服务器配置了本地运营商的DNS。同样的配置在2911上一切正常,更换成4331后出问题。求解,还有哪里没弄好?