cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two router connected with EBGP peering , i can able to ping both router's IP address,but i cann't establish neighbour reliation ship.following error messange in log message , can anybody tell me urgently*Mar 1 03:54:39.022: BGP: Import timer ...

minumathur by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am working on an ISR4351. It is currently running version 15.5(3)S4b, and we want to update it to 17.3.4a so it can support smart licensing. I have followed many community discussions and haven't found my problem. #show versionCisco IOS XE ...

louisKl1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiPlease see attached, the x2 Nexus 5k Switches are configured has a VPC pair already VPC domain 10I want to configure ibgp between the Nexus Switches and the IOS Sack, the IOS Stack is runing EBGP peering with ISP Router,we have subnets Southbound o...

Hi  I'm a cisco student and I have been told a number of times that when testing the show running-config command should be a last resort and should be avoided where possible in packet tracer is the show running-config the best command to view the bas...

jk865 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have 6880X as core switch wiht 2 INTERNET links. One internet link is fiber and the other one is Microwave.We are running BGP with Multipath enable which is doing the Auto load balancing on both linksHowever we are facing some issues with C...

Bhardwajp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello guys. We have deployed new Cisco 1111-8P routers in most of our branches, but what i have been noticing lately is that the routers will suddenly become unaccessible via ssh, when we login via console, we can see that ssh is disabled, we have to...

Resolved! Packet Tracer Help

%IPPHONE-6-REG_ALARM: 24: Name=SEP001D452D50BD Load= SCCP41.8-3-3SR2S Last=Phone-Reg-Rej   My 2811 Router prints this error message in the CLI as if in an infinite loop. I haven't been able to find much about this error, and and I'm not sure how to f...

cw0110 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I have a BDI on an ASR, and it is a /24. Let's call it 192.168.1.0/24. I have an ASA connected it to it and its outside IP is 192.168.1.100   I want to advertise to my ISP 192.168.1.100/32 via BGP and not the whole /24. How do I accomplish this?  ...

Ozan1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I'm trying to understand concept in used in Leaf and Spine topology.   My underlay network is OSPF and all switches has successfull OSPF relationship.   To make node advertisement more dynamic as possible I'm going to use BGP to advertize MAC l...

Hopefully this is just a quick and easy question for someone, but I just can't seem to find a definitive answer to this anywhere:If I have a router configured to receive NTP updates from an internal Windows server and then apply 'ntp disable' on the ...

AdeyC by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card