cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I have attached our network diagram. We have a server at one location which is basically collecting logs from all the other locations and hogging all the MPLS bandwidth. I want to implement policing and restrict the bandwidth for the particular IP...

Hi, A brief VRF-Lite question, I want to build a redundant setup using VRF-Lite on some Catalyst6509's, where I want to use OSFP as the IGP, and redistribute it into BGP, for uplink to our edge..Some time ago, I heard that there where a limitation on...

Right now I have two locations tied together through two Cisco 1720 Routers. Between them is a T1 Line. As of right now, I believe there is a route set up in one of the routers that allows all port 80 traffic to be directed to our firewall at our oth...

I am trying to access a file share behind a router where I am using NAT.I have created a static 1 to 1 translation for the outside to the inside address so all other traffic like RDP (Terminal Services) works fine but I cannot get a file share like \...

I have looked thru much of the documentation for adding a Network Module...but I still would like some help.The 2600XM router I have has the built in Ethernet Port.....Is it possible to add additional Ethernet ports to this 2600XM router?? If so what...

I have a 2600 router and because I only have 1 Fast Ethernet interface and 2 switches, I am connecting both switch throught the FA port and then making the FA port have 2 virtual interfaces. FA0/0.1 and FA0/0.2. What do I need to do to allow the ro...

I will admit I am very confused given lack of concrete information available regarding IPSec and NAT.Is it possible to configure an IPSec VPN behind a NAT router (Cisco 1700)? I'm currently running an ISA 2006 VPN server and I have no issues connecti...

Hello all,Does anyone know of any module that can terminate an HDSL connection? According to the FAQs for the G.SHDL this card cannot terminate standard HDSL.Q. Do the G.SHDSL HWICs support symmetric DSL (SDSL) or high-data-rate DSL 2 (HDSL2)?A. No....

Plz help me out leased line backup problem-i configuerd ISDN for Leased line backup but after Leased line goes down Traffic is not routed thro ISDN line .when i put this - ip nat inside source list 101 interface bri0 overload Then traffic is routed...