cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to follow this guide and I am on step 2. Configuring Cisco Router for Internet Access-IP Route Cisco | Configuring Cisco (deltaconfig.com)I am consoled into my router.I have a Cisco ASR 1001 and I am setting up the TenGig TE1 as my WAN po...

tripline by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There, I have two SSID (Guest and Phone) created in Cisco WLC9800, Cisco AP's are associated with WLC as expected. When users connected to Guest SSID it works fine but connected to Phone it shows connected but we cannot access Internet. Could you ...

this is a home environmentunfortunately at my location i cant get wired internet so i have to use LTEif one program is producing heavy internet trafficmostly if some of my security cams detects motion and uploads to the cloud or P2P downloadsall othe...

ino by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm currently studying for my CCNA and just had a little bit of confusion when it comes to OSPF and setting it up.  Here would be the scenario 10.16.0.10/24     10.16.0.0/24         172.168.1.1/29          10.16.8.0/24            10.16.8.10/24       ...

willmaci by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm a sysadmin tasked with finding a managed service provider or networking contractor to build out our new colo space networking. I'm hoping to get some input to make sure I don't sound like an idiot when contacting them about this, and to make sure...

iamhamidd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a homelab running Debian. I connect to it via Wireguard. I would like to forward non-local http traffic through to NordVPN from the server. This way I can use my home server vpn accessing local resources while also gaining the benefits of an e...

Hi guys, I am looking for new cisco router that will take place of ISR 3925.I will need more than 700 mb encryption throughput(3925 has only 250 mb), router should support dmvpn and for future capable , the router should support SDWAN.I will use this...

Hello friends, I'm currently having difficulties setting up the routing tables of my routers and would like some insight from the community. Below are the details. I'm communicating Site A with Site B through a VPN Tunnel, using a couple of RV042G Ci...

joeac by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi So i am runing a IR809 Router, Cisco IOS Software, ir800 Software (ir800-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.9(3)M1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1) And when i try to upgrade the firmware i get this problem.#bundle install flash:ir800-universalk9-bundle.SPA.159-3.M...

Niklas.D by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, Any reason why the show logging timestamps are not on the order? The timings of the logs are not in order. These logs were captured at 16:21, but why do 15:21 appear on the logs? Sep 30 16:21:33.967 BST: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on...