cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear,I would like to connect a comtech modem CDM-600 to a cisco 1841 for HSSI data (20Mbps max) wich interface and cable can i use to achieve that. Or could you please advice any solution.RegardsAIME R.

Hi,I have a hub and spoke network with layer3 switches.The spoke sites (6 in no.) are classified on per vlan basis, and rate-limited on wan side for 6 Mb traffic.The wan is Ethernet over SDH.The hub site trunk is 100 Mb.I want the Traffic on the hub ...

Hello everybody, I have one problem and any advice would be great:This is my situation: Telecom operater have access lines for people who dial into my company to get to Internet. My company have 2 WIC-2T interfaces which are connected to telco. Somet...

miloskv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a brain freeze tonight and hope someone can help. At my house I have a 2621 router that I use to connect my network to my ISP. My ISP was recently purchased by one of the big boys in the industry and they do not offer static IP addresse...

bs6825 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe've got a LAN site with a BorderManager server that has got two cards (one with a public address, one with private). The public card goes into a DMZ (Nortel switch - sorry!) and the private into another Nortel switch inside of the firewall. I can...

Hi.I am trying to configure my CATALYST 3750 as a DHCP Server.I need to configure a STATIC DHCP binding between a MAC and a IP address.I had configure the follow but the PC (winXP)does not get the address from the switch.With a sniffer I see the DHCP...

elop by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi;can any one let me know where can i get firewall configuration simulations and getting started kits ..as i want to get some practise on firewall configuration....Thanks....

imnilesh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, at times I find many useful samples and lab configurations on cisco.com or other sites.Can someone point me to a whitepaper showing an example of configuration for multicast ? Preferably a paper exploring PIM, IGMPv3, CGMP configurations, etc.Tha...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings friend ! I am experiencing a booting problem in our c2801 model. After powering router on, router boots again and again without stopping.AGAIN AND AGAIN ROUTER IS SHOWING SAME SEQUENCE FOR INFINITE TIME. Pressing break key iam ab...

m_joshis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I got the following error when the Cisco 877 R tries to boot-------System Bootstrap, Version 12.3(8r)YI1, RELEASE SOFTWARETechnical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) 2005 by cisco Systems, Inc.C870 series (Board ID: 1-148) platfo...