cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Good day, all. I am new with VLANs and Cisco equipment and have been running into some minor hurdles configuring an SG300-52 managed switch with 1.4.11.5 FW to do layer 3 routing.The system mode of the switch has been set to Layer 3.We are running th...

image.png image.png
bakerjw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to design a industrial network and I though in some IE4000-8S4G-E. This industrial switch has 8 SFP ports (downlink) and 4xSFP and 4xGe Combo (Uplink).Can I use the Uplink ports as downlink port and only have a one SFP as Uplink port? I thi...

ma.romero by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello ,  I have a Cisco ASA on a particular site . This is a POC setup . There are 3 servers which are directly connected to the Firewall ( we avoid having a Switch as we only have 3 servers, so we use ethernet ports on ASA itself) . Now the Internet...

Hi, We have faced a situation recently while we were trying to upgrade our ISR 4400 from IOS XE16 to IOS XE 17. As our environment is highly secure we used a Cisco PLR license to register product instances including crypto capabilities, but when we u...

navidn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Dear All,  Using CSR1000v as DHCP server with version 15.5(3)S2. My DHCP client is not sending Option 61, so I must use the Hardware address command for static binding IP for a client.  But it is strange that a "Hardware-address" command will remove ...

I'm running test with new policy-maps on same hardware and same IOS version. Should be all the same configuration at the basis. When running test with the WRED configuration. Each class-map (INTERACT/TRANSACT/BULK) created also a 'default' queue. Do ...

Resolved! pe ce l3vpn ospf

I hv doubt related to pe ce ospf l3vpn  , in case of addressfamily ipv4 when we redistribute any route in to OSPF it will be by defaultLSA 5 ( external LSA ) ..so why in case of address family vpnv4 its not bydefault LSA 5 ???Thnks in advance for re...

Would this simply be a setup using NAT/PAT and depending on the application/Port would determine which Network (192.168.3.0) IP would use which Static IP or is there a way to assign a Network IP it's own Static. I have 1 spare Interface w/ 3 Static I...

fbeye by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, I have just connected a Cisco 1921 Router to a 1G Circuit, however, when running a speed test behind the router I can only get up to 170-190Mbps. On the router, I have the minimum features and configurations enabled to try to see was it some o...

Community Live Forum- Application Hosting on ISR, ASR, CSR and Catalyst Routing Platforms Ask Me Anything Forum  Edge Compute is evolving as a key pillar as part of next-generation Enterprise WAN Edge deployments. This session will focus on Container...

sumant.jpg

Hello,May I ask a question regarding default route redistribution from BGP to OSPF?Below is the topology. R1(AS 10000) and R2(AS 10001) run eBGP. R1 advertised default route to R2.R2 and R3 run OSPF. On R2, the default route is as following.Router(co...

Image 8.png
Dan22 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Please I need help after I have configured DUO on Cisco Router 4200, my local account is not working  login as: admin1Keyboard-interactive authentication prompts from server:| Password:| Invalid UserEnd of keyboard-interactive prompts from serverAcce...

pltidjon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes