cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hii have router of cisco 2520 and IOS verion 11.1 (11) running on it. there is dialer config on it and want to add somethine e.gint dialer 1dialer pool-member 1dialer string XXXXXXdialer remote-name AZB but it did nat acceetp any cammnd waht shuid i...

Hi,I have problem in between 2 WAN links that using ipsec /encryption on the routers that keeps on having link flipping although the internet service provider saying no problem at their exchange when they do loop back test.I am not sure how i can tro...

ahpark78 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just need some help understanding how ping works with large packet sizes and if this is a good test for packet loss?Scenario:- Customer has a 2M/640kb ADSL connection.- They are reporting packet loss and speed issues claiming that large packet sizes ...

stm-1 card is installed in 7606 router. while making the stm-1 card operational following defects are shown:SONET 2/1/0 is down.Channelized OC-3/STM-1 SMI PA H/W Version : 24.257.2.5, ROM Version : 1.2 FREEDM version : 2, F/W Version : 1.19.0 Appl...

minimintu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi , i found 7304 with high cpu load with high interrupt. i check the cef and found a lot of Unsupported packets and punt packets.what do i do next ?best regards.fred.show the below.CPU utilization for five seconds: 44%/42%; one minute: 40%; five ...

mishao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we are moving a remote site and I am researching different WAN solutions. I am heading in the direction of 2 bonded T1s, and was wondering if anyone has had expeirence with this on an 1800s router. Which model would be best? Could an 1812 hand...

Hi,I have a router 3725 with ATM OC-3 module. ATM interface has many PVCs. All PVCs (except the one) are switched by network operator to others sites and are terminated on the Cisco routers. Some of these PVCs are translated by network operator to Fr...

robert by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured my E1 controller for PRI. The line is up. But i am unable to open the interface to configure it. When i am issuing the command interface serial2/0:1 the following error is displyed% cannot access B-channel interfaces.The configurati...

Hi all, We use Cisco router 7609, but i have several problem about it. Sometimes, i check system logg and see alarm below: 2005-01-09 07:22:14 Syslog.Warning 203.113.159.28 9765: Jan 9 07:21:56.806: %CWAN_RP-4-SEMAHOG: Process 112 (IPC IFCOM Message ...

Please can you recommend a router for use between our head office and our offshore platform? This link is considered as a very critical link for the systems offshore. We have currently 2 x Cisco 4500 routers each on either side (total 4 routers). Ea...

rgnwcco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 2821xm router on IOS 12.3(14)T7 that is an MGCP voice gateway. The router has 1 T1 PRI ckt on a VWIC-1MFT-T1=. The ISP says the ISDN switch-type should be primary-ni. I changed the setting globally and on the Serial interface and saved t...

swharvey by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey,having a little issue with a customer using STUN accross branches to communicated with the as400. configuration was done about two years ago, and the speed was great. lately they have been having issues with the speed.more specifically. One of th...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes