cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

1721 router, IOS 12.2(15)T17.When applying ip nbar, we see citrix traffic classified correctly. When we install the citrix.pdlm, all citrix traffic now gets classified as unknown, but will not show up under ip nbar unclassified. We want to be able to...

Can someone tell me the difference (I try to filter the routing based on AS-PATH):~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`neighbor 204.12.1.254 filter-list 1 outip as-path access-list 1 deny _254_~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~neighbor 204.12.1.254 route-map no254 outroute...

Hello, I want to know if it is possible to use MPLS on CISCO 2600 routers and if it is possibe with witch IOS reference. We try to do this in our case study nd we encounter difficulies to find reliable infrmations.Thanks

Anyone pls. help...I need to know on the type field the equivalent device. Are there any links/URL with SAP lists. How will I know that type 30C is a printer?Thanks..

hi guys, i have upgrade my IOS, but when i reload my switch. It doesn't run the upgraded IOS.... Switch#copy tftp: flash: Address or name of remote host []? 10.1.1.10Source filename []? c3500xl-c3h2s-mz.120-5.WC15.binDe...

william2u by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I've encountered some problems when i enable ip cef on my gateway router. After enabling it, two of my linux servers went down. After disabling ip cef, everything went normal again.Any experiences on these ?tnxjeff

hi all,i posted elsewhere in the forums, but needed to get an answer quickly. i apologize for the cross post.I recently deleted one of my nat statements because i needed to change the address the inside was being natted to. well i removed the old an...

rhltechie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We want to move 3 partial DS-3s off a 7513 and a 6509-MSFC onto a router that will take up less cabinet space. The DS-3s are currently connected via coax. We were considering moving the DS-3s to 3845 or 7200. Do you have any recommendations? Will ...

Resolved! ICMP Redirect

Is there a case when ICMP redirect would be acceptable? Basically we have a core router that all devices (with a few exceptions) are GW'd to. We also have our Internet Gateway and a VPN Concentrator. Problem is, when a PC want's to talk to the int...

bfrericks by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a verified connection on ADSL & my laptop connects fine using the supplied PPPoE credentials. The router does not connect using the WIC-1ENET or on board FastE. I'm continuously getting "Authentication Failed" even though we know the ID is c...

bregimand by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card