cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to view the results from the Self-Test on my serial interfaces on my Cisco 2851 router to make sure there are no errors on the actual card. The Show Service-Module command does not appear to be recongnized on the router. The IOS that this...

We have a cisco connected to an alcatel nx64 card on a pbx via x21 cable connected to the wic-1t on the router.We have ppp configured to connect these.Every so often the protocol changes state to down, the only way to restart this remotely is to log ...

Hi,when I enable this command for a specific subinterface the output give me information about other pvc that doesn't exist.Is a bug in Cisco IOS?Jun 13 07:55:50: atm_oam_ais(ATM3/0): AIS rxed, RDI txed, failure=0x6A, VC 194/113pvc 194/113 ubr 400 ...

I am connected to two tier 1 ISP's and take full routes from both. I have a T3 to one and dual T1's to the other. The dual T1's are intended to be a backup to the T3. I have local-pref set to 200 for all routes learned via the T3 ISP. I also am prepe...

Hey experts! I'm building a network enhancement project on my network to deal with the growth over the last 12 months for better traffic efficiency.Right now, I'm trying to determine the best TCP window sizes on my servers. I can build the window s...

apaxson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,We have a partial mesh setup w/Frame Relay. We have 10 remote sites connected via pvc's to the main site and a via pvc to a backup site. The main site and backup site are connected via a pvc. We are running EIGRP everywhere.We have inst...

itburnout by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I would like to get an idea of what hardware i will need and sample configuration for the following scenario:I have my main site with a 3745 router.My district offices (5 of them) have 1841 router.I have ISDN lines installed at all district of...

dukenukem by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

on few 2811 routers, i am facing an error while taking reports using QPM 3.2.3 Collection service error.Probable cause:On device: < > filter: class-default in policy: < >has no match statement on interface with MIB index: 5Recommended ...

could anyone please get an answer for the following question.Server : Cisco Unity server (v4.0) To do : HP Insight Agent needs to be upgraded with ProLiant Support Pack for Microsoft Windows 2000, 7.51 A, which was released in May 2006Known : HP SIM...

Summary:Consolidate the connectivity into one single MPLS IPVPN service providerConsiderations:1. HQ, Customer_A and Customer_B don't wish to change their LAN IP (172.16.x.x)2. Customer_A and Customer_B access to HQ for applications offeredChallenges...

Hi there , I have a question on how to check on how to load balancing works on EIGRP .I have three router going to same site , EIGRP running . with 2 mbps line each . 3 routers - all router speed is 2 Mbps one site connected to other site ...

amacdos by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,While trying to apply some policing, i found 2 ways:. Via a policy-map and Police command. Via rate-limit command.I wanted to understand both concepts and the main difference between using any of them; when to use what ...One hint i got is t...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card