cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a link with problem, the link is restarting more o less one time for hour, the hardware link is correct, the carrier (isp)check it with a loop without problem, then configured debugs in router and i give it this:Mar 30 11:37:52 GMT: Serial0/1/...

davila_jc by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EIGRP & BGP

Hi,In one of the below posts titled "EIGRP Query" someone asked which query types were reliable and which were not. Queries, updates and replies are reliable and Hello and Ack are not. I'm just intrigued to know why EIGRP uses IP and not TCP if it re...

edsantos1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all. I am trying to complete Phase 2 of the CCNA 4 WAN case study. I have the addressing correct according to what the instructor checked and when comparing to everyone else. On phase 2, one of the bullets of items to complete is to Configure a...

Hi There,I have a customer that wants to run HSRP in their network. They have two 6500 Switches with routing processors. On the WAN they want to run RIPv2. I just like to get some feed back or some configuration examples if this is possible?We have a...

Q:-- Which of the followings are true regarding classless routing protocols.A.) default-gateway is required.In explanation it is mentioned that in classless routing protocols default-gateway is not required.But I think default-gateway is required in ...

Trying to come up with a "best practices" for the keepalive command on an HDLC encapsulated serial interface. I have multiple Satellite connections to support, and all but one have the keepalive command enabled. Why would the keepalive command be d...

I'm having trouble to connect a Bay Stack router via dlsw+ protocol. There is no problem with TCP connectivity at all. Has anyone ever done this before? Any input is highly appreciated!Thanks!!

jeffliu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I work in a fairly small environment with about 20 or more routers and switches. Even in this environment I find it fairly monotonous to make configuration changes. How do network admins in charge of 100's or 1000's of routers/switches manage this ma...

dancox by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to aggregate multiple T1 channels on a channelized DS3?For example can I use mlppp to aggregate 3 T1s from Site A to a channelized DS3 at Site B?Thanks!

rgenovesi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I ran the -show ip int brief- command on one of my routers and got this:Interface MethodFastEthernet1/0 NVRAMSerial1/0 TFTPI cut the ouput short because I know what the other stuff means but what does Method mean and why i...

mrashby by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes