cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to configure a Websense box to use port span, manual states it needs to be bi-directional or add a 2nd NIC. I found this on Cisco, does the "both" command set the span to bi-directional?Ingress/Egress SPANThe Catalyst 4500/4000, 5500/5000,...

PaulWelc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I already have 4 basic ipsec vpn tunnels with the same service provider over 1.5m dsl connections with small 871's connecting to a full T1 on an 1841 router at corp using the SDM gui - site to site vpn. Problem is, we just purchased 3 more sites and...

We remote site connected with IPsecwhen we ping to remote site router inside interface we have latency around 20ms when we ping from remote site to central site (at same time) we have 350 - 500 ms and some timeouts... I wonder how its possible if its...

m.sir by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1) This example explained how routing protocol such as OSPF can't run over IPSEC.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_configuration_example09186a00800a43f6.shtml 2) This example is showing OSPF running over IPSEC.http://ww...

tin.ngo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a link with problem, the link is restarting more o less one time for hour, the hardware link is correct, the carrier (isp)check it with a loop without problem, then configured debugs in router and i give it this:Mar 30 11:37:52 GMT: Serial0/1/...

davila_jc by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EIGRP & BGP

Hi,In one of the below posts titled "EIGRP Query" someone asked which query types were reliable and which were not. Queries, updates and replies are reliable and Hello and Ack are not. I'm just intrigued to know why EIGRP uses IP and not TCP if it re...

edsantos1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all. I am trying to complete Phase 2 of the CCNA 4 WAN case study. I have the addressing correct according to what the instructor checked and when comparing to everyone else. On phase 2, one of the bullets of items to complete is to Configure a...

Hi There,I have a customer that wants to run HSRP in their network. They have two 6500 Switches with routing processors. On the WAN they want to run RIPv2. I just like to get some feed back or some configuration examples if this is possible?We have a...

Q:-- Which of the followings are true regarding classless routing protocols.A.) default-gateway is required.In explanation it is mentioned that in classless routing protocols default-gateway is not required.But I think default-gateway is required in ...

Trying to come up with a "best practices" for the keepalive command on an HDLC encapsulated serial interface. I have multiple Satellite connections to support, and all but one have the keepalive command enabled. Why would the keepalive command be d...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card