cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Can an extended access-list be applied to an ADSL WIC card on a 2600 router ?Are there any special considerations for access lists on the ADSL WIC interface or dialer?

boblutton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I currently work on a system that connects several sites together using fixed leased lines. These leased lines for a ring topology for all our sites.Each site has a wic-1t card ( per link ) and the local and opposite end of the link has a WAN ip ...

rsd1234 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question regarding an SAA-type scenario at a customer site (see diagram).We are deploying a central 2800 series router which has a 10M LES circuit into the customers service provider MPLS cloud (int FE 0/0). This 2800 also has an ISDN i/f fo...

I have 4 routers ruuning in BGP AS1 and adopting EIGRP 100 as IGP. The connection looks like the following:R0(interface e0)----(interface e0)R5(interface s1)-----(interface s1)R6(interface s0)----(interface S1)R4.And the follwoing is the list of the ...

I have 2 1751 routers equipped with 1 ea DSU/CSU-T1-V2 and enet 10baset wics.Can I fractionalize the T1-V2 and carry 2 seperate networks over the serial point to point T1????

gcombs by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir/Madam,I have nerwork as follows:ServerA---Router 1841---------Lease lineI----ADSL (dynamic IP address)Now Lease line DOWN and ADSL UP but Server can't access internet, When I NAT overload(PAT)then server can access internet.I don't want to u...

phnhuong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sorry about this, I know I posted the question below and somebody answer but I am now un-sure again.I have a cisco pix which is currently setup for webmailstatic (inside,outside) tcp interface www WEBMAILSRV www netmask 255.255.255.255So how do I con...

HelloI'd like to configure multicast PIM sparse-dense mode on router A, B, C, which means there are some sparse mode groups and some dense mode groups, for sparse mode use PIMv2 BSR. Sparse-dense mode is enabled on all serial interfaces.Router A's se...

ikizoo4 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir,I know that I can setup ISL trunk between a switch and a router for inter-vlan routing with subinterface on router. However, if I am connecting two routers back to back, can I still setup subinterface with ISL trunk on the link between two ...

bigeric by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hope fully somebody will be able to help me out here. I'm a complete noob so please bear with me.I have a 837 and it currently has the line 'ip address negotiated' against the Dialer1 interface. This allows it to pick up a static IP address from the...

simpsonjm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I would be grateful for any help with this question. I have tried for hours to find an answer on the website with no joy.I need to connect a C3750 to a C3560 switch, both located in the same rack. I believe I can’t use the StackWise cable as its n...

Hi,I am trying to hunt down the cheapest way to provide a router with 3 x FE ports, and it is proving to be expensive.The cheapest i can find would be a 2691 with a NM-16ESW (16 port switch module!!!)this sounds ridiculous... surely a NM-1FE would be...