cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm using traffic policing to restrict up- and downstream bandwidth, with a config like:class-map match-all EVERYTHING match any!policy-map IN class EVERYTHING police 192000 36000 72000 conform-action transmit exceed-action transmit violate-actio...

d-mark by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We know that there are 4 classes for AF, AF1,AF2,AF3, and AFf. and for each class there is 3 Drop Probabilities. AF technique quarantees bandwidth for specific class and maybe use extra bandwidth if available. i have a question, AF4 has better teatme...

paltel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a router having a Leased Line configured on its serial interface.i need to configure another serial interface with a analog modem and a PSTN line .then the objective is to place that line as a backup link to the Primary Leased Line connectivit...

gauravm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to redistribute a static route into EIGRP and give it a higher or lower metric.I have two locations with a circuit at each location going to a single remote location. I want to advertise static routes via EIGRP to the remote location ...

HelloI have some question that processing performance of packet about GSR-LineCard per port and backplane, for example 8FE-TX-RJ45-B= per port andbackplane.Moreover, How do improved it to utilize a dCEF. and so on.If possible, please teach me a reffe...

htsuji by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3640 with a PRI that receives inbound DDR calls. Most of the sites use DDR as a backup to frame circuits. One site is DDR only. But when the Mayfield location dials in, it is assigned the wrong IP address by the PRI router. EIGRP still t...

ccsmith by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I been attempting to use boot system flash to test a IOS upgrade. However, the router bootstrap only skips that command in the startup config. Am I not using the boot system flash command properly. Here's the bootstrap message.%SYS-6-READ_BOOTFILE_SK...

jsalminen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently purchased a Cisco 857W router for my home office and need to setup my Buffalo NAS FTP server behind it. I require remote access from my main office to the FTP server but can't seem to access it remotely, I have opened port 21 and crea...

Hi All,We have a LL from our CO (Say Site A ) to another site (Say Site B) which is backed up by the Broadband wireless link. 2 days ago my LL went down so the traffic got shifted on the Wireless link. I got with the telco people to troubleshoot the...

Hi Sir,I have a simple question here.The problem state "Serial x is up, line protocol is up (looped)" in the interface status line of the "show interfaces serial x" indicates a loop exists in the circuit. Does the line protocol stays up when loop is ...

i have a C3640 (128/32) with c3640-jk9o3s-mz.123-15.bin with 2 FE.It is configured to create 3 vlan in F0/0 and to connect to my ISP in F0/1.I have configured 250 static nat (tcp/80).When the traffic grows up to 1,5-2,0 Mb i notice a high cpu usage (...

davidensc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Eigrp Metric

Hi friends,I am confused about Eigrp Metric calculation. If three router's are connected i line like R1====R2====R3 with two link link to eachother.now suppos one of the link between R2 to R3 is 256 k and other links are default to 1544 k. now my qu...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card