cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We had purchased this module to do channelized T3 to multiple remote T1 sites. I'm starting to think now that this module will not do channelized T3 (it is in a 3845 router). Am I right?

tomrayjr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any problem to use bgp private AS when multihoming to different ISPs and advertising the IP addresses assigned by one of the ISPs. On RFC it says that Private AS should be used only when singlehomed.Can someone give me any explanation about ...

mesuti by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have 2 cisco routers, each router has 2 10/100 ports and 1 10mb port.They are linked via fastethernet 0/0 and also ethernet1/0.(there are some wireless bridges in between the routers connecting to these ports)The primary is fastthernet 0...

I am running IBGP between RTA and RTB in AS 100. I am using the bgp network command to advertise network a.b.c.d into bgp on both routers.RTA is an EBGP neighbor to ISP A in AS 200, and RTB is an EBGP neighbor to ISP B in AS 300.How do I control the ...

p.holley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i need to create two different vlans on my 4506 switch(ios based)....one will vlan dedicated for ipx traffic and one for ip traffic...<ipx for novell machines>, how do i do this..pls help.Thanks & RegardsMax

Hi All,Which command can see the community name of a bgp route? "show ip bgp community" can just see routes have community attribute but can not see the community name? Is there any command can also see the community name?Thank you!Best RegardsTeru L...

teru-lei by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day everyone,I was wondering, how can I implement dial-on-demand routing in a PPPoA connection?I searched the Cisco site but all I could find was reguarding DDR and PPPoE

Hi,One of our routers was detected being vulnerable to SYN-FIN flood attack. Will this be cured by disabling "ip http server" on the router?-Sai.

saimbt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way to clear SNMP counters on a router interface? Specifically, I'd like to be able to reset the counters in the .1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.14.x MIB (ifInErrors MIB, where "x" is the interface number). Issuing a "clear counters..." command on th...

7tsommer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I use "no ppp lcp fast-start" on the Ethernet interface to resolve the flapping issue temporarily, If not then plz can some body let me know that how can I solve this issue. Regards,

Here is the scenario, We have multiple site with 384kb Frame-relay circuits. They are split into three sub interfaces with CIR of 128kb, 128kb and 32kb. The first subinterface is the primary interface. So the question is should we worry about the use...

thomuff by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes