cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have three private ADSL sites each with a tunnel to the other two sites. I would like to configure LLQ for voice traffic over those tunnels. How do you configure LLQ when there are two tunnels on each physical connection?Can someone pls assist?...

qni by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a vendor who has installed an "isolated" (not connected to me) network at 2 of my sites which are connected to my WAN. He wants the application that runs on each of these networks to be accessible from each site. In most situations, I could ...

jim.brown by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

a 6506 flex-wan module with atm pa-a3 oc3 interface,the other side is a FORE hub7000.they connected each other through a pvc.6506 configuration is:int atm 4/0/0ip address 172.18.254.17 255.255.255.252pvc 0/200protocol ip 172.18.254.18 broadcast I tur...

How can I configure wic-1mft-e1 on central 2600 router to accept remote locations making isdn dial-up?thanks!

dragec by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,Cisco description of 2801 Router (for example in the last page of the configuration tool) is "2801 w/AC PWR,2FE,4slots(2HWIC),2PVDM,2AIM,IP BASE,64F/128D"As you can see availability of 10/100 ports is explicitly indicated. Description of...

Good Morning,I got the following problem:4 router connected all with multiple ethernet broadcast area 0 between each other. They are also and connected also on the wan to remote sites and they are announcing these network to the 4 routers (connected ...

mcardell by Cisco Employee
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to use my 3640's modem bank to allow users to dial-in. It was used previously as a dial-in backup solution but has not been used in years. Below is my current config for the modem lines. Should that be sufficient to allow someone to d...

kwcity by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI I have 7507 router having MC E1 PRI 8 port card and on this card i have configured 3 pri lines ,i am having 3 additional pri lines to configure on this card when i configure 4 one no problem but when i configure 5 pri line i am getting error messa...

ashookoul by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all Need some help here.. i have a 805 router with a serial int. need async connections on this router. so, i have connected a modem to the serial int for dial in connections, & connected the phone line onto the modem.. Now, for some reason, th...

Does any one know at how much range will you get 54mbps from a 802.11g radio. Cisco gives a chart for 30mw (full power) at 90 ft. I could easily measure this for real and find out, but i wanted to know if any body knows of a chart which shows coverag...