cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a BGP neighbour with a route-map to filter incoming updates, this route-map only has one permit statement with a ACL match clause, but I've realized that this ACL doesn't exist. I thought it should block everythig but I can see all the netw...

snofrar by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a problem about ospf that is I can see the route received from virtual-link by typing command "show ip route", but I can't see the same route after typing command"show ip ospf database". Why?Could you give me a help? Thanks a lot!Sincerely

shan-cao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, If we have a WAN, only working with IGRP, but now we need replace one router, the problem is that it router does not support IGRP anymore, only EIGRP. But i can´t change anything over the other routers, can i do something ?best regards, Luis

lveraza by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day.I have catalyst 6503 with sup720 (2 Gb interfaces and no more additinal modules). At this time I want to configure my switch as border router. I want to configure OSPF, BGP, NetFlow and some policys on interfaces. I have more than 10 externa...

i have high CPU utilization especially for "check heaps". i replaced the IOS maybe this caused by bug in the previous IOS. but the problem still with the new IOS, also i shutted down the lan interface to prevent any Worm/virus possibility. My questio...

paltel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We need to enable frame-relay fragmentation on a C7304. According to documentation of C7304 frame-relay fragmentation is not supported on PXF. I tried to enable fragmentation without PXF but again it seems that it is not supported. IOS version that i...

mpalis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,could anyone tell me ...what does it means by the id :?? Class Map match-any class-default (id 0) Match anyClass Map match-all voice_signal (id 1) Match access-group 112Class Map match-all voice_packets (id 2) Match access-group 111

gauravm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all;I have 2610 Xm router in my network. where i want to protect my network from unwanted broadcast, and also want to secure the network..can anyone give me commands that in general can protect the network and avoid braocast .....also i have 3com...

imnilesh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Having attempted a search and having no luck (server failed?) I have decided to create a new topic, any assistance is appreciated.My problem is this, I plan on implementing unequal cost load-balancing between an STM4 (622Mbps) and an STM1 (155Mbps...

tpg by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear alli have 2 dept.accnts and admin. accnts is 1km 200 meters away from head office, and admin 1km away i want to connect these 2 dept's to my H.O it wil be in the same lan.so i'm planning for a 2950 LRE switches.my doubt is, i can pull 1km 200 me...

Dear sir,I am using 1600 Series Cisco router at my end to connect to ISP through ISDN line. I have configured the router for ISDN Connectivity. And I am issuing command isdn call interface bri 0 " dialer sting" .But it is showing unrecognised command...

tushar47 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Useing a 1700/VPN/k9 or a 2600 Router with FW feature set.I am curios to know if there is a way to configure source based PAT, such that the PAT changes depending on the source of the traffic. Perhaps with multiple routemaps?Example:[ext source IP] ...

sgrenzeb8 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes