cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, sorry for this simple question but I cannot find what is the MAX throughput licence you can buy for ISR4331.I have found info that 4431 is maxed at 500Mbit/s and 4331 is maxed at 300Mbit/s, is this correct ? show platform hardware throughput leve...

Bob_Rock by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Dears,We had an access issue to a specific router when i consoled to it i found. 1-The SSH was disabled automatically 2-There is an IPSec tunnel created to a remote router. -What might causes the SSH to suddenly become disabled? -if i generate ...

xZamalek by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I'm trying to use a route map to designate an egress interface/next hop IP for iperf traffic from one branch router's Guestshell to another. I applied the route map to the virtualportgroup 0 interface but traffic from the Guestshell traffic do...

WGL_BK by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi. I have cisco ASA with 4 vlans (DMZ, inside, outside, WiFi - unused). I have also NextCloud server in my DMZ vlan which i want to be accessible from outside. I managed that on Cisco Router but i'm fresh with Cisco ASA. I tried to do it how officia...

raresz by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a router which is currently setup for TACACS authentication & it's all good for the VTY lines. What I would like to do is have the console port use a local username defined as test rather than tacacs. I've set it up with the following ho...

Hi, does anybody know how to resolve the issues regarding IR829 not booting.I have write erased config on one of my routers, now router is not booting it cylcles like this over and over.IR829 Loader Stage 1 Version 1.23 FPGA version 0x20b00 built 20...

Bob_Rock by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,On my router I cannot enable GLBP for IPv6...ASR1002(config-if)#glbp 1 ? authentication Authentication method forwarder Forwarder configuration ip Enable group and set virtual IP address load-balancing Load balancin...

Hello,Client cannot get ip address. The dhcp debug is as below. Anyone can help to give some suggestions? Diagram is like this:  SW1(dhcp) -----SW2----PC SW1:*Mar 19 22:47:23.288: Option 82 not present*Mar 19 22:47:23.288: DHCPD: Reload workspace int...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When it comes to Standard ACL and Extended ACL, Extended ACL does what Standard does plus more, in what situations would you still use Standard over Extended? Or can you just use Extended for everything instead? Or Would you just use Standard for the...